1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

I was threatened and called a racist tonight.

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by CowboyPrincess, Nov 27, 2008.

1. CowboyPrincess

CowboyPrincess Priceless

4,610 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Believe it or not, I was threatened and called a racist tonight.

I had just gotten back to town from picking my daughter up in Austin to have her here with us for the first time in 4 yrs. It was a 5 hr drive to and from and we didn't get back til nearly midnight.. When we got back into town, we stopped at 7-11 for a bottled water for her. When we were leaving, I looked both ways before pulling out. A black guy and two black girls got out of the car that was on my drivers side and started yelling at me. One got behind the car so we couldn't leave. The black guy had his hand in his pocket and started screaming "Do you have a problem (b word)? You have a problem with a strong (n word) in your face? Get use to it (b word), we own this country now. This (n word) owns your *** now. Then he threatened my son and told him to get out of the car. Then he started yelling stuff about how Obama was going to fix us racist white people. Luckily a truck pulled up next to me and they got back in their car and left.

My daughter was scared to death and immediately bolted the door at the house and got worried about them finding us.

How has this gotten so out of hand that a woman with two children with her can't look around her before pulling out of a parking lot without being threatened and accused of being something she isn't???

I really hope that I was just unlucky and that this isn't the way things are going to be for the next 4 yrs. I hope instead that the majority are proud of the advancement this election has provided and that the racism issues will be rare.

I didn't start this thread to inflame this issue. I just wanted to vent and wondered if anyone else is seeing this type of thing happening on either side of the coin and if they think it's gotten worse or better since the election results.
  2. Rack Bauer

Rack Bauer Federal Agent

22,521 Messages
    467 Likes Received
    I wish someone would try doing that to me. I'd put 2 in his chest for that kind of crap.

People like that deserve to die. Period.

*and when I say "People like that" I'm referring to any racist POS moron, regardless of color, nationality, religion, etc...
  3. CowboyPrincess

CowboyPrincess Priceless

4,610 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    That won't fix it. That only makes it worse. NOBODY deserves to die because of being ignorant. Though I did think I was gonna have to grab my Louisville slugger out from behind my seat for a minute there. But what good would that have done, especially with him tugging at the pocket of his hoodie
  4. silverbear

silverbear Semi-Official Loose Cannon

24,188 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I think you just ran into some ignorant a****... sadly, they come in all colors...

I'm sorry you had to go through that, my friend...
  5. Aikbach

Aikbach Well-Known Member

9,658 Messages
    29 Likes Received
    Well to say the least they were obviously cowards, no MAN attacks women and children purposely and without provocation; sounds like an insecure soul that has yet to grow up and expand his mind and vocabulary beyond racial propaganda and hate speech.

If you see this unfortunate creature again you are within your rights to mow them down with your vehicle should the threatening actions be repeated.

Have you considered a concealed weapon? Cases such as this show why the law is perfectly justifiable for matters of self defense, a momma packing heat will make any thug think twice.

So did this depraved lunatic site a bumper sticker (since only racists vote conservative) on your vehicle or simply act ironically racist toward you?
  6. Maikeru-sama

Maikeru-sama Mick Green 58

14,547 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Very unfortunate.

We do know the Secret Service and local police have seen an increase in threats towards President-Elect Barack Obama, but I don't know if Americans vs Americans incidents based on race has increased.

The fact is the guy was probably a POS beore the election and obviously he is one after it.
  7. Maikeru-sama

Maikeru-sama Mick Green 58

14,547 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    :rolleyes:
  8. CowboyPrincess

CowboyPrincess Priceless

4,610 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    The only thing on my car is a Dallas Cowboys emblem. And if that was the reason for this, I will pull out my slugger out next time.. :)
  9. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

60,043 Messages
    3,279 Likes Received
    Well you are just so darn sexy that it makes people lose their minds.

I have this trouble at times as well.

On a serious note, I am glad to hear you are ok.
  10. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

41,437 Messages
    1,457 Likes Received
    that creep was about the best arguement for abortion I have heard about in a while.
  11. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

60,043 Messages
    3,279 Likes Received
    Liberal!!!;)
  12. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

41,437 Messages
    1,457 Likes Received
    Take That Back!!!!!!!
  13. ethiostar

ethiostar Well-Known Member

6,307 Messages
    45 Likes Received
    :laugh2:

On a serious note, Cowboyprincess, sorry you had to experience that. Even sorrier your children had to witness something like that.
  14. irvin88

irvin88 Active Member

1,668 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I think racial tension would be good for the country. Open up a dialogue.
  15. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,576 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    It sounds to me like you were lucky that other truck pulled in. He was looking for a reason to start something.
  16. CowboyPrincess

CowboyPrincess Priceless

4,610 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I think so too. Scary thing is that Erik was ready to defend his sister and I and got all pumped up. I'm glad he stayed with his sister instead of charging someone that was acting like he had a gun in his pocket.
  17. CowboyPrincess

CowboyPrincess Priceless

4,610 Messages
    0 Likes Received

Well then, I need to start wearing baggy jeans and sweatshirts when I leave the house.

See what is gonna happen now... no more sexy clothes on women, just baggy sweats, no make-up and hair pulled up in a ponytail so they don't have to worry about being called a racist or threatened for just pulling out of a parking lot...
  18. Phrozen Phil

Phrozen Phil Active Member

3,873 Messages
    13 Likes Received
    That may be more likely than we realize. It sounds like he was escalating to something bigger. The next step for him may have been to up the ante. Glad to hear you're safe.
  19. DaBoys4Life

DaBoys4Life Benched

15,621 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    This doesn't make sense why he just decided to attack you like that unprovoked like that. It's a shame people act like this though.
  20. CowboyPrincess

CowboyPrincess Priceless

4,610 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    The only thing I did was look towards them and their car before pulling out just in case someone decided to open the door when I was backing out.

It's scary thats all it takes to get verbally attacked and called a racist.. just looking in their direction