1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

I will never understand some Cowboys fans

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by blindzebra, Mar 29, 2013.

1. muck4doo

muck4doo Well-Known Member

1,978 Messages
    76 Likes Received
    Loved my 70's and 90's Cowboys. Yes, I am old.
  2. weaver21

weaver21 Member

633 Messages
    13 Likes Received
    Both lol. They both equally suck in my opinion.
  3. DandyDon1722

DandyDon1722 It's been a good 'un, ain't it?

2,295 Messages
    846 Likes Received
    Yes he did deserve it - you have to do your homework before posting irresponsible nonsense. Romo actually got Below market value if he was a free agent.

C'mon man, you don't have to agree with the signing but understand what you responding to.

4. Clove

Clove Shrinkage

38,694 Messages
    1,568 Likes Received
    NO, we're happy with things like Playoff victories/Super Bowls, things of that nature.
  5. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

22,886 Messages
    2,138 Likes Received
    Not really. The last two years Romo had been maybe the best of all 32 starting QBs in December...yet somehow people like you overlook it.

It's fascinating how you people hang on the mistakes and forget the massive successes.
    Romo was freakishly good the 4 games before Washington. Buti it's all about Washington...and no Dez, no Austin, and mo Harris den the stretch. It sickening. He is human
  6. Wolf2k5

Wolf2k5 Active Member

851 Messages
    199 Likes Received
    You never did apologize to me for that...
  7. Blast From The Past

Blast From The Past Active Member

886 Messages
    32 Likes Received
    That my friend is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth!
  8. cheftjpeck

cheftjpeck Active Member

258 Messages
    94 Likes Received
    Based on the logic of some so called fans , you have to wonder why any of us are fans... I mean we should all leave and become browns fans as we are never going to win anything ever again.. We should just stop believing and rooting for the cowboys .. Never say anything positive or be labeled a happy fan
    Boo and whine about every move they do or don't make
    So why again are THEY cowboy fans?
  9. cowboyvic

cowboyvic It's Stuck

1,110 Messages
    288 Likes Received
    1 playoff win in 17 years, and missing the playoffs 4 out of the last 5 years tends to make people miserable. what do you want them to be happy?
  10. cheftjpeck

cheftjpeck Active Member

258 Messages
    94 Likes Received
    I understand .. Been a fan for 40+ years... But if everything is so doom and gloom / hopeless and despair... Then why be a fan of the team?
    No one says be happy .. But most take their negativity to a whole new level... They are happiest when they try and convince everyone else to be miserable
  11. CowboyRoy

CowboyRoy Active Member

592 Messages
    28 Likes Received
    Lol......give it a rest. We signed two backups. Resigning romo doesn't change anything. Status quo. None if it will matter unless we get 3 stud lineman in here. And even if we do they will need time to gel. And lets not forget we have th worst head coach in the nfl learning to call plays at our expense.

With the worst oline in the nfl and bad coaching it really doesn't matter who we sign unless it dramatically affects those areas.
  12. Questfor6

Questfor6 Well-Known Member

1,311 Messages
    281 Likes Received
    My best friends dad is a Browns and you know what his favorite time of the year is? Draft season, he always thinks they have a chance to improve and make a run and by mid-October he's already studying for the next seasons draft. He never stops believing and hoping though, I think there are a lot of people around here that are like that as well. Since Romo's came in as the starter I can honestly say that I've never went into watching a game that I didn't think he couldn't win. Sure he makes mistakes but that's what guys who weren't drafted and fought like hell to get where he's at are expected to do, fail. If Tony gets help In front of him I have no doubt in my mind he can win a SuperBowl here. What I hate are the people who say they are Cowboys fans and prolly couldn't name 10 people on the roster but there first reaction to a loss is "we gotta get rid of Romo, he's terrible".
  13. CowboyRoy

CowboyRoy Active Member

592 Messages
    28 Likes Received
    And what good does it do to deceive yourself? It's low standard vs high standard. How about just being realistic whatever that reality may be? This team is 8-8 and thus far, nothing we have done will change that. End of story.
  14. Szczepanik

Szczepanik Well-Known Member

942 Messages
    495 Likes Received
    If I cared about a team solely based on their recent postseason I would be a patriots fan..

I just want a respectable team that I can root for that gives it their all. Do I want wins? Of course. I want a superbowl victory as well.

I do enjoy watching the 16 games of cowboy football regardless of the outcome.
  15. gimmesix

gimmesix Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life

9,145 Messages
    779 Likes Received
    This is where I'm at. I'm champing at the bit for Dallas to turn this into an OL signing.

There are a few more bit parts I'd love to see the Cowboys add, but get a quality lineman and I'll gladly lean back in my chair until the draft.
  16. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

22,886 Messages
    2,138 Likes Received
    Sums up my take as well.
  17. 1LoyalCowboyFan

1LoyalCowboyFan Active Member Zone Supporter

633 Messages
    76 Likes Received

Lol reminds me of the guy in major league II
  18. Death Star

Death Star Member