1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

I wish Demarcus Ware grabbed Golden Tate the way he did Dez

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Zordon, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

10,392 Messages
    5,917 Likes Received
    Show a little consistency dware. You waited till after the game to talk tough to golden. Easy to be a tough guy to a shy kid like dez. Where was that when u had a front row seat to golden's cheap shot and dance over a laid out Lee?

[IMG]
  2. SHAMSzy

SHAMSzy Active Member

359 Messages
    166 Likes Received
    What is the point of this thread? Oh you need to whine, cool.
  3. Staubacher

Staubacher Well-Known Member

2,504 Messages
    2,349 Likes Received
    Dez, shy? Wow lol
  4. hornitosmonster

hornitosmonster Well-Known Member

4,420 Messages
    441 Likes Received
    Why? That was a legit block at one time and even celebrated by the NFL
  5. Fritsch_the_cat

Fritsch_the_cat Well-Known Member

961 Messages
    557 Likes Received
    That was my same question.
  6. Staubacher

2,504 Messages
    2,349 Likes Received
    DEZ STAN ALERT lolol
  7. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Shut up and play! Staff Member

67,137 Messages
    6,916 Likes Received
    This thread... smh

<<---- big laugh at Dez being shy
    Staubacher likes this.
  8. ilykdrama

ilykdrama Active Member

441 Messages
    202 Likes Received
    Fully agree. The problem with the inconsistent intensity of this team.
    Zordon likes this.
  9. Staubacher

2,504 Messages
    2,349 Likes Received
    I think the F Yeah looking right into the national TV cameras kinda kills the shy thingy :)
    WoodysGirl likes this.
  10. WoodysGirl

67,137 Messages
    6,916 Likes Received
    I get the Dez love. I do. We all have our favorite players. But this is like the 4th thread pumping up Dez.

And then to dog out Ware in the process as if he's done nothing for this franchise is comical. The Dez stans are outworking the Romo stans right now. lol
  11. romothesavior

romothesavior Well-Known Member

822 Messages
    522 Likes Received
    +1, just lol
  12. Staubacher

2,504 Messages
    2,349 Likes Received
    I really hope our next QB is named Stan. We can have Stan Stans lol

Ware was just trying to keep the peace. The game wasn't over and he was redirecting the attention to the task at hand.
    WoodysGirl likes this.
  13. rocyaice

rocyaice Well-Known Member

7,054 Messages
    1,112 Likes Received
    Tate made a good block? Why are we even comparing the two? Dez was embarrassing himself and this organization. Tate made a good block on his teammate.
  14. Future

Future Intramural Legend

16,534 Messages
    1,799 Likes Received
    I'm as down on Ware as anyone, and think he's pretty much a wuss when it comes to this stuff, but the premise of this thread is messed up.
    FiveRings likes this.
  15. CowboyStar88

CowboyStar88 Well-Known Member

4,942 Messages
    1,398 Likes Received
    I don't get why anyone needs to be a "Stan" this is our player! It seems like people want to draw a line in the sand and bag in each and every player we have. It's ridiculous people walk the threads just to troll them and LUL'z STANs etc... What a joke this fan base has become
    xvendettax914 and dragon_mikal like this.
  16. WoodysGirl

67,137 Messages
    6,916 Likes Received
    Stans are usually the folks who will defend a player to the end of the earth. It's not a difficult concept to fathom.

Who's bagging Dez, tho? No player is exempt for criticism. l like Dez as much as the next person and will defend him, but I will also criticize him when he's acting a boob, tho. We can agree to disagree on whether he was a boob for his sideline antics. I'm kinda done with that.

That said, I wasn't really trolling thread. I'm SMH at the fact that in order to prop up Dez, Zordon dogged out one of our team's best players. A guy who probably shedded more blood, sweat, and tears for this team than Dez has so far has in his career. Why can't you like both? Remember you just said, he is our player!!!! So I'm right there with you about some of the jokes being played by the fan base.
    xvendettax914 likes this.
  17. FiveRings

FiveRings Well-Known Member

1,762 Messages
    230 Likes Received
    How shy can a "kid" be when he's screaming all game on the sideline? I've sided with Future on things like this, but while guys like Harrison and Allen get respect by being nasty and gritty, Ware has a sort of quiet, calm about him. Probably garners as much respect as the aforementioned two.
  18. DMX690

DMX690 Active Member

582 Messages
    35 Likes Received
    We need that same Demarcus with those intense look in his eyes when he grabbed Dez to come back. Then maybe this defensive will have some hope.
  19. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Moderator Staff Member

35,186 Messages
    2,026 Likes Received
    This thread is right on the verge of Rant Status.
    WoodysGirl likes this.
  20. ilykdrama

ilykdrama Active Member

441 Messages
    202 Likes Received
    The thread may not have the right pretty little wrapper, but I agree with the context. Just like I said earlier, the most fired up I've ever seen Witten was him vs. another player, when Dez showed emotion he opposed him. Hmmm....questionable at best. Being that Witten and Ware have been non factors this year, maybe they need to step back and let Dez who had 2 TD's off of 3 catches fire up the team.
    Zordon and BigStar like this.