1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Ian Fitzsimmons on SVP show

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by RS12, Jan 9, 2013.

1. erod

erod Well-Known Member

5,167 Messages
    2,339 Likes Received
    Nope, then I had the right guy. This dude is absurdly clueless. Just likes to hear himself blather. Not a salient point he's made since he arrived in Dallas.
  2. Irving Cowboy

Irving Cowboy The Chief

1,603 Messages
    67 Likes Received
    Did you hear him?
  3. TtownCowboy

TtownCowboy Member

359 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Per a couple of the CBS sports people in Dallas. RAGE show says they think this has Garret all over it. That Garret was never fully comfortable with the Ryan hire and always wanted Horton. Also Mike Fisher the one who got the exclusive sit down with Garret at seasons end claims this was a Garret/Jones move. CBS is official home for your Dallas Cowboys. Just sayin.
  4. erod

erod Well-Known Member

5,167 Messages
    2,339 Likes Received
    Horton is a 3-4 guy. Please tell me we're not sticking with that failed scheme.
  5. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

10,392 Messages
    5,916 Likes Received
    since when did ian have sources at valley ranch? did galloway throw him a bone by giving him one of the secretary's numbers?
  6. TtownCowboy

TtownCowboy Member

359 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    The Galloway boys are Jerry haters. Add to it them being ESPN and there ya go.
  7. Yoshimitsu

Yoshimitsu Lurch

2,115 Messages
    100 Likes Received
    A 3-4 isn't a scheme.
  8. lurkercowboy

lurkercowboy Active Member

4,043 Messages
    13 Likes Received
    His #1 point would be interesting if it had not already been stated millions of times before over a period of years. Decades if you count other coaches.
  9. Yakuza Rich

Yakuza Rich Well-Known Member

12,321 Messages
    1,389 Likes Received
    Yeah, and the 4-3 failed worse...but we want to go back to it. And guess what we played a lot of this year?

4-3.

Check out Sturm's blog.

:banghead:

I just want to go to whatever design works.

YR
  10. Yoshimitsu

Yoshimitsu Lurch

2,115 Messages
    100 Likes Received
    People seem to think that if we change our front we will be a better defense. It doesn't matter if we run a 3-4 front or 4-3 front if the scheme or the players suck it doesn't matter which one you use. I see a bunch of misunderstanding around here on the defensive fronts. Rob Ryan's scheme and the d-line just wasnt enough.