1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

If Romo Lights Up The Pro Ams

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by rcaldw, Jan 20, 2006.

1. rcaldw

rcaldw Well-Known Member

5,934 Messages
    396 Likes Received
    If Tony Romo lowers his handicap some more this offseason does he abandon his role as kick holder and go to the PGA? Can he get his handicap below the actual number of official NFL passes he has attempted? If so, I think he goes pro. ;) ;)
  2. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

60,045 Messages
    3,281 Likes Received
    Keep this up knave and I will be forced to make sure the only posts you ever get to read are Nors posts. :eek:;)
  3. Nors

Nors Benched

22,015 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Tony Romo is only an amateur golfer.

He did not go to Q school and will not play on tour this year. He annually attempts to make US OPen which is a sectional qualifiear then a regional qualifier. He has about Zero % chance of doing that against the best amateurs and Pro's out there. A big % of tour players have to qualify for US OPen through qualifying.

Romo was dealt a rough hand with Henson getting all this NFLe experience. He's a longshot at best to make team now. After we draft a QB.
  4. rcaldw

rcaldw Well-Known Member

5,934 Messages
    396 Likes Received
    I promise to cease IMMEDIATELY! :eek:
  5. baj1dallas

baj1dallas New Member

6,556 Messages
    0 Likes Received

Jerry sounded pretty dang high on Romo today on GaC. I got a feeling he'll be around. If Payton wasn't gonna wind up with Young or Leinhart, he'd already have Romo.
  6. rcaldw

rcaldw Well-Known Member

5,934 Messages
    396 Likes Received
    Jerry sounded pretty dang high on Quincy, right before he hit the streets. When will we all learn that Jerry is high on life? He is the eternal optimist, Mr. Positive. We could have a dog team and he would still be throwing his fist down in disgust after a big turnover and gnawing on his hand in nervousness. Jerry is Jerry.
  7. Nors

Nors Benched

22,015 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    It looks real Bleek for Romo

Bledsoe is Parcells hired gun

Henson is getting all the NFLe reps

There is a draft coming up

This is all real bad for Romo. But he knows what he's up against.
  8. rcaldw

rcaldw Well-Known Member

5,934 Messages
    396 Likes Received
    Well at least your honest ;)
  9. CowboyManDan

CowboyManDan Well-Known Member

1,510 Messages
    30 Likes Received
    Wow, that seems like a change of heart for you.

I don't think we draft a QB this coming draft. I would like to draft a QB this draft, but I don't expect Parcells to draft one.

IMHO, all 3 of our QBs jobs are safe next season, and Romo/Henson again battle it out for #2.

That's not what I'd like to see. But that's what I think is going to happen based on what I think Parcells wants to do.
  10. Nors

Nors Benched

22,015 Messages
    0 Likes Received

My money is on Romo but do believe a QB will be drafted day 2. Henson will be getting all the NFLe reps and Romo better come to camp ready.
  11. Maikeru-sama

Maikeru-sama Mick Green 58

14,547 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    What gives you that idea? And who do you think it will be?
  12. KingTuna

KingTuna New Member

1,381 Messages
    0 Likes Received

HAHAHAHA :lmao2: :lmao2:
  13. Billy Bullocks

Billy Bullocks Active Member

4,075 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    Whats the NFLE exception rule. Do you keep that all season, or does it become 53 regardless of how many NFLE players you had? Im pretty sure the final roster has no consideration for NFLE exceptions...

If Henson flashes his potential in Europe, Romo may well find his way out. I think Jerruh will be stubborn regardless of what Henson does, and he will be around for at elast another 2 years.
  14. Juke99

Juke99 ...Abbey someone

22,271 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    Funny stuff. Thanks.
  15. wileedog

wileedog Well-Known Member

9,878 Messages
    581 Likes Received
    They won't make a decision on Romo based on Henson in Europe. Even if Henson does well, its just Europe.