1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

If Sean Payton comes to Dallas

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by CATCH17, Nov 26, 2012.

1. rocboy22

rocboy22 Active Member

1,606 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    back at ya!

we all need to just read what people write and take it as what it says without placing any additional meaning or agendas behind it.
  2. Bluestang

Bluestang Well-Known Member

5,548 Messages
    729 Likes Received
    So Sean Payton is coming to Dallas, what else is new?
  3. DOUBLE WING

DOUBLE WING Well-Known Member

3,270 Messages
    900 Likes Received
    If this had never come up in this thread and I saw that post, knowing what I know about your thoughts on the current regime, I would have assumed you were being serious and that your statement about panties in a bunch was just "I know people are going to get riled up, but I don't care" which is totally, 100% you.

I can buy that it was a joke, but that's not how I personally would read it.

BTW, I don't dislike you at all. I don't think our exchanges have been anything but respectful.
  4. Dallas

Dallas Old bulletproof tiger

11,514 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Ummm do I didn't. You folded like my lawn chair. I on the other hand understand a lot more about that post.

/wink

Keep strugglin lil train, you'll get there.
  5. Hostile

Hostile Tacos are a good investment Zone Supporter

119,091 Messages
    3,078 Likes Received
    It is what you assume about my thoughts on the current team. I share very little here. Sorry.

If I believed that, I'd have defended it. It is really just that simple. I was joking probably due to yet another doom and gloom thread by the OP.
  6. TwoDeep3

TwoDeep3 Well-Known Member

6,432 Messages
    2,292 Likes Received
    There aren't many that get it, but I can count on you to understand all these references.
  7. Dallas

Dallas Old bulletproof tiger

11,514 Messages
    1 Likes Received

Yeah well your entire understanding of Hos the poster is completely tilted. I get it though, you probably haven't been around that long to understand his style of back and forth.

I am honestly not surprised all of this fluff is coming from those up in bunches over it though. :)
  8. Hostile

119,091 Messages
    3,078 Likes Received
    Nicest thing you have said to me in 2 years. Thank you. Hope other than the game your holiday was great.
  9. McLovin

McLovin Well-Known Member

3,539 Messages
    1,222 Likes Received
    Like trolling
  10. Hostile

119,091 Messages
    3,078 Likes Received
  11. rocboy22

rocboy22 Active Member

1,606 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    yea, except trolls don't spell out in their posts that they expect what they are saying to get people's panties in a bunch.
  12. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

31,944 Messages
    7,692 Likes Received
    Why do these threads Hos posts in always become about Hos instead of about the actual thread topics? It's like catnip, only catnip isn't particularly annoying.

Can we please get things back on topic?
  13. McLovin

McLovin Well-Known Member

3,539 Messages
    1,222 Likes Received
    I created a thread right before the Atl game, predicting a win and ending up 11-5. I put $500 on the moneyline on that game. The was a long post about all of the positives that were coming together

Someone said I was being Bagdad Bob just lile others so I made a sig bet. Probably time to take it down, but it doesn't bother me. It reminds me to never bet on this team...no consistency for years

I was completely wrong and have no issue admitting it.

I guess I dont get people posting only to stir the pot - either side of an argument.
  14. BruceLee5450

BruceLee5450 Well-Known Member

2,113 Messages
    45 Likes Received
    I don't believe that for a second.. The Cowboys give him what he wants in his contract, he will sign & be with his family still year round. Bold statement to say no chance.. I for one think if we don't get on a roll here and win the wild card, you will see Sean Payton standing on the sidelines for the Cowboys in 2013
  15. Hostile

119,091 Messages
    3,078 Likes Received
    Fair enough. I myself, did post that to joke about how people over react. If someone has to see it as trolling, they can.
  16. Bowdown27

Bowdown27 Well-Known Member

2,666 Messages
    270 Likes Received
    I would LOVE sean payton to be our new head coach. And it is not far fetched at all. I understand why people are iffy about these rumors but he came out and said himself he did not want his kids growing up in the new orleans area and wants them in dallas. Why wouldn't he want to come be closer to his kids and get a HUGE contract from the dallas cowboys. Turns this team around just like new orleans and proves how good of a head coach he is
  17. Hostile

119,091 Messages
    3,078 Likes Received
    You think Mickey Loomis can be here as our GM is Payton is hired?

No way. Less than zero chance.
  18. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

31,944 Messages
    7,692 Likes Received
    This is a good thread. It's going to get closed if people don't keep making it about personalities in order to deflect from the football discussion.
  19. BruceLee5450

BruceLee5450 Well-Known Member

2,113 Messages
    45 Likes Received
    So Mickey Loomis is the reason for the Saints success & Sean Payton can't be a great coach in this league without him and get the best out of his players is what it sounds like you are saying... I disagree wholeheartedly
  20. Hostile

119,091 Messages
    3,078 Likes Received
    I don't think Catch was trying to imply that. Most likely he is seizing upon the fact Loomis had it worded into the Saints contract that got voided that if he left he could take Payton too if he wished to leave.

It's merely wishful thinking stuff.