1. Are you a gamer? Come join us at GameNotOver.com
    If you are a gamer, then GameNotOver is your new home! Whether you are a PC, PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, mobile or web gamer, you will find other gamers to talk with on GameNotOver where you can get help, share reviews of the latest games and gaming technology or even wax nostalgic over the gaming days of old. Come join us and help us grow GameNotOver into a wonderful community for gamers!
    Dismiss Notice

If This Is Romo's Final Game As A Cowboy. Going To Be Kinda Sad

Discussion in 'Quarterback Zone' started by Beast_from_East, Dec 31, 2016.

1. CowboyStar88

CowboyStar88 Well-Known Member

9,430 Messages
    5,479 Likes Received
    lol well I'll take an opposite position when it's warranted with how some people act just to be combative. It's entertaining

Bleu Star likes this.
  2. CowboyStar88

9,430 Messages
    5,479 Likes Received
    I haven't taken any shots at Dak in this thread, but you should take your own advice when it comes to Romo. Everyone has brought "realism" to the argument, but some of you can't handle facts which is fine and for whatever strange reason you can't handle sentimental value towards a guy who always laid it all out on the line each week. So again look the mirror with your thicker skin stuff, because your insecurity is showing. You came into this thread with the sole intent of crashing the party because it took the focus off of Dak. BS you're so predictable. I mean it's cool to be a cheerleader and all but you take it to a whole new level when it comes to a single player. So don't get angry when people laugh at you when you're being an over the top knob slobberer. It's cool we can like both players, and respect both players. Heck we can even celebrate the career of our all time leading franchise QB who will no longer be with the team without disrespecting our stud youngster who should own all those records if he keeps up this pace. Once you figure that out BS you'll understand. But until that time comes you'll just continue with well your BS. See fitting!

Cheers Happy New Years!

daveferr33, Ring Leader and Proximo like this.
  3. CowboyStar88

9,430 Messages
    5,479 Likes Received
    I will probably record it as I'm going to the drag boat races tomorrow unless I drink a little much tonight.

4. Bleu Star

Bleu Star Bye Felicia!

25,910 Messages
    7,611 Likes Received
    It's not going to happen sir. Nice try. When I see shots taken at Dak, I will respond. That won't change. Whether it was you personally or whoever else in this thread that I won't call out... But I appreciate you sticking up for them. That's cute.

PS. If you actually believe I care what those with opposing opinions think of me, you've been watching the wrong BS channel.

PA Cowboy Fan likes this.
  5. CowboyStar88

9,430 Messages
    5,479 Likes Received
    Oh I see so you're gonna run and jump to Daks defense but if someone runs to Romos defense you're ready to jump and call them out. There you go again with the BS. I'm not sticking up for them and if you actually read my response to him you would know that. But you could've easily avoided the thread because if your disdain for Romo, but your sole intent was to make sure nobody says anything negative about Dak dude you are weirdly obsessed.

But good luck with all that. Go after them call them out be a masked hero! Internet vigilante justice! Go get em BS!

Watch out fellas BS is gonna call you out! Oh noooooooos :rolleyes:

Bleu Star likes this.
  6. Bleu Star

Bleu Star Bye Felicia!

25,910 Messages
    7,611 Likes Received
    Lol. You're cute.

7. CowboyStar88

9,430 Messages
    5,479 Likes Received
    Thanks my chick think so as well

8. Bleu Star

Bleu Star Bye Felicia!

25,910 Messages
    7,611 Likes Received
    Chick?

Oh. Your lovely lady. Good for her. :thumbup:

9. CowboyStar88

9,430 Messages
    5,479 Likes Received
    She hates the sweet talk... So chick works just fine. Nah I'm the lucky one

10. Bleu Star

Bleu Star Bye Felicia!

25,910 Messages
    7,611 Likes Received
    I'm sure you're both lucky. She landed a Cowboys fan. If that's not lucky, I don't know what is. :grin:

11. CowboyStar88

9,430 Messages
    5,479 Likes Received
    She's a Broncos fan

12. CrownCowboy

CrownCowboy Well-Known Member

1,467 Messages
    909 Likes Received
    Perhaps.

But it just goes back to what I said in my opinion. Without Romo, they indeed would have drafted in the top 5.

13. Bleu Star

Bleu Star Bye Felicia!

25,910 Messages
    7,611 Likes Received
    So then I assume you'll both be watching Romo with a critical eye tomorrow.

14. CowboyStar88

9,430 Messages
    5,479 Likes Received
    She's excited if he goes there and, since Dallas plays in Denver in 2017 I'm hoping it will be around her bday, but I told her I'll buy tickets for her bday and fly out for the game. Obviously Dallas comes first in my house, but we watch the broncos when it doesn't conflict with the boys. If it does she's usually at her parents watching the game with them. So yes regardless I'll still follow Romo and get info without even asking lol.

Bleu Star likes this.
  15. irving

irving Active Member

108 Messages
    85 Likes Received
    The problem with those 8-8 seasons was all Dallas had to do for three consecutive years was win one game, and the division crown was theirs. The fact that they could not do so, says a lot about the team and the organization at that time, every member of the organization at that time has to to own those 8-8 years, because it is their legacy. As we put those mediocre years behind us, we look to the future and Dak as he leads the team into the playoffs. For sure there will be those that will place much of the blame on Dak, if the team does not advance far into the playoffs. That's the way it always is for the quarterback of a team, they sometimes get to much credit when they win, and to much blame when they lose. No one will care that Dak is a rookie, they will just say well you could have played Romo, as if that were a guarantee of success, a success that has alluded Romo lead teams for years. It does not matter that many of the teams failures were not Romo's,he was a member of those teams and therefore it is his legacy as well. I will continue to say it, I believe this team made the right move when it chose to look to the future, they now need to leave the last 20 years of failure and mediocrity in the past, because there was no success there.

16. fairviewfarmer

fairviewfarmer Active Member

501 Messages
    122 Likes Received
    Tools are on sale right now...but you are still overpriced......

haleyrules likes this.
  17. ufcrules1

ufcrules1 Well-Known Member

9,117 Messages
    3,035 Likes Received
    I always knew you weren't in the stratosphere. The crazy ones are all on my ignore list and you never made it there. :)

Bleu Star and SDCowboy85 like this.
  18. SDCowboy85

SDCowboy85 Well-Known Member

19,796 Messages
    8,304 Likes Received
    :laugh:Well that's warming to know, ufc.

Bleu Star and ufcrules1 like this.
  19. DallasEast

DallasEast Cowboys 24/7/365 Staff Member

33,031 Messages
    7,456 Likes Received
    My wife is a Broncos fan too. I hope your lady can name more than one player on Denver's roster than my wife though. :p

20. Clove

Clove Shrinkage Zone Supporter

47,108 Messages
    7,933 Likes Received
    I'll be glad to get a #1 pick for him that will truly help our defense. I'm looking forward to the many possible super bowls going forward.

Bleu Star and PA Cowboy Fan like this.