1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

If you hunt, you just might be a racist

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by bbgun, Sep 24, 2008.

1. bbgun

bbgun Benched

27,868 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Here's the latest nasty Democratic attack on Sarah Palin and gun-toting Americans.

CNN reports:

Rep. Alcee Hastings told an audience of Jewish Democrats Wednesday that they should be wary of Republican VP nominee Sarah Palin because “anybody toting guns and stripping moose don’t care too much about what they do with Jews and blacks.”

“If Sarah Palin isn’t enough of a reason for you to get over whatever your problem is with Barack Obama, then you damn well had better pay attention,” Rep. Alcee Hastings of Florida said at a panel about the shared agenda of Jewish and African-American Democrats Wednesday.

Hastings, who is African-American, was explaining what he intended to tell his Jewish constituents about the presidential race. “Anybody toting guns and stripping moose don’t care too much about what they do with Jews and blacks. So, you just think this through,” Hastings added as the room erupted in laughter and applause.

----------------------------------------------------------------

What does hunting have to do with Jews or blacks? Good question. This is just another example of Dems crying about Republican racism that hasn't happened.
  2. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Bad Santa Staff Member

61,260 Messages
    4,578 Likes Received
    The guy is an idiot. That statement is just pure idiocy.

However one time I caught a fish in Louisiana, and while I was taking the hook out it started speaking in french. Made me so mad I killed it on the spot with my gun.
  3. bbgun

bbgun Benched

27,868 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Please don't bust a cap in my ***.
  4. trickblue

trickblue Old Testament... Zone Supporter

28,940 Messages
    356 Likes Received
    and he's as crooked as the day is long being impeached as a judge for bribery, rackateering and perjury... then those idiots in Florida put him BACK in Washington... :rolleyes:

I hunt and I've never had a desire to kill a black person until I read this OP, but it isn't because he's black, it's because he's a worthless idiot...
  5. AtlCB

AtlCB Active Member

3,684 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Xenophobe!!!! :mad:

The fish was French. He was only trying to surrender. :bang2:
  6. jrumann59

jrumann59 Well-Known Member

4,234 Messages
    406 Likes Received
    Why did you do that, if you gave it enough time I am sure it would have surrendered, and thrown itself into the frying pan.
  7. jrumann59

jrumann59 Well-Known Member

4,234 Messages
    406 Likes Received
    Going by that logic, believing in abortion makes you Slobadan Milosevic
  8. Rack Bauer

Rack Bauer Federal Agent

22,583 Messages
    527 Likes Received
    Just cuz this guy thinks "Jews and blacks" are on the same lvl as a Moose, it doesn't mean Palin feels the same way.
  9. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Great. Another idiot heard from.

These guys are unhinged. They are scared to death of Palin. Completely scared crapless.