1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

If you were holding out hope...stop

Discussion in 'Jerry/Garrett/Rant Zone' started by NJ22, Jan 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noshame

noshame Who wouldn't follow me? Zone Supporter

3,600 Messages
    854 Likes Received
    we need more stats!!! We are the most awesome 1st and 2nd down team in the world.
    Because game management doesn't matter. The truth is, if we have a 1500 yd rusher, we would have likely won a game or 2 more and be playing today.
    PA Cowboy Fan likes this.
  2. bkight13

bkight13 Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

2,410 Messages
    703 Likes Received
    Complaining over and over about the things they are actually good at is what we need more of. Because throwing for first downs isn't as good as running for first downs. It has to be run, run,run.....please
  3. radioactivecowboy88

radioactivecowboy88 Active Member

524 Messages
    222 Likes Received
    Bottom line is this team is BAD! And its mostly because of the defense... but I think its a big confidence thing too
  4. NJ22

NJ22 Well-Known Member

1,121 Messages
    894 Likes Received
    If someone moves a thread how about notifying the owner. Thanks

The bottom line is the HC is horrible BUT if we are stuck with him we need the best possible coordinators to overcome the fact that the team is lost, soft and undisciplined from the top down. I could live with yet another throw away season if they at least clean up the cap, so if by some miracle a real coach comes in for 2015 he is not in cap hell. There is no reason a team that has been this bad should have the worst cap situation in the league!
  5. DavidS

DavidS Well-Known Member

1,142 Messages
    210 Likes Received
    oh noes! LOL
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.