1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

I'll Tell You What I love About This Draft

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by Hostile, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Double Trouble

Double Trouble Well-Known Member

8,467 Messages
    235 Likes Received
    I'm sure no one is shocked by your OP. You've been claiming we're on the cusp for years.
  2. junk

junk I've got moxie

9,281 Messages
    208 Likes Received
    NE spent a ton of draft picks over a period of 10 years to get it to work. Belichick started experimenting with it in the 70s.

How many picks has Dallas wasted trying to get it to work?

I think it is one of those things that sounds great on paper, but never works all that well in execution.
  3. Beast_from_East

Beast_from_East Well-Known Member

14,252 Messages
    1,984 Likes Received
    Yea, I think the Boyz finally realized that it really doesnt matter how many studs you have at the skill postions if you cant block anybody.
  4. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

19,964 Messages
    5,624 Likes Received
    I don't really agree with that.

Games are won or lost in the trenches. We are weakest in those trenches. So I don't know how that means we're on the cusp simply because we're not coveting backs and receivers.
  5. Hostile

Hostile Peace Zone Supporter

118,429 Messages
    1,476 Likes Received
    Squat and watch. Good things are about to happen for this team.
  6. CCBoy

CCBoy Well-Known Member

14,543 Messages
    331 Likes Received
    There's a reason why when the season approached black 'n blue December, the team started falling out in the 4th quarters. And I'd give a silver dollar to the kittie if we knew what Callahan really thought about Costa.
  7. newlander

newlander Well-Known Member

8,206 Messages
    123 Likes Received

........just one more clueless, flash and dash pick by Jerrah: trenches still are the weakest in the division: we'll be looking up to the gspots and philly no doubt. Jerrah knows how to sell tix and that's IT: he can't draft for crap and build a football team: he just proved it again.
  8. visionary

visionary Well-Known Member

7,193 Messages
    1,814 Likes Received
    :laugh2: :laugh2:

more jerry idiocy that i am sure you will be happy to defend as "jason's pick"

more "bells and whistles"