1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

I'm a votin' fer Bush

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by CoachParcells, Apr 30, 2004.

1. CoachParcells

CoachParcells Benched

101 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Yessiree,

I jus saw a TV speshal on Bush's luv fer Jesus. Finalee they's gettin' God back intuh poleetics and they's gonna stayten out dem lib'rals. Halleloooooyah!!

So everybuddy git out an' vote for the greatest man in the land! Don't be a votin for dem lib'ral hippy, draft dodgin' commie pinko homosexuals. They's a deeeescrace to the greatest nation in the whole wide world!!
  2. Ben_n_austin111

Ben_n_austin111 Benched

734 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Coach, why the sarcasm? ;)
  3. CoachParcells

CoachParcells Benched

101 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Because it's what I picture going through the mind of a typical Bush voter.
  4. NoDak Cowboy

NoDak Cowboy Benched

309 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'm voting for Bush.

Nice to know what you think of me.
  5. Jimz31

Jimz31 The Sarcastic One

14,242 Messages
    30 Likes Received
    Typical liberal.

No offense Ben. ;)
  6. Danny White

Danny White Winter is Coming

12,345 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    You're so right. They should really establish a literacy test or something like that before they allow people to vote.

That would really show Bush!
  7. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    THis could be quite possibly the most assinine post in the history of the internet. Al Gore would be proud.
  8. CoachParcells

CoachParcells Benched

101 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Who cares what Al Gore thinks? Do you? I certainly don't.
  9. Cajuncowboy

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Didn't Al invent the internet?
  10. CoachParcells

CoachParcells Benched

101 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Again, who cares about Al Gore? Do you? I certainly don't.
  11. marsbennett

marsbennett Mars Man

1,068 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Wrong, voters like you are the motivation for typical Bush voters.
  12. CoachParcells

CoachParcells Benched

101 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Voters like me...

That makes a lot of sense.

"Hey honey, we'd better get to the polls and vote for Bush, like real FAST!! That crazy guy on the internet is shootin' his mouth again and if we don't do somethin' he's gonna ruin everything and the terrorists win".
  13. Cajuncowboy

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    He means that we make sure we go out to the polls to make sure that some idiot doesn't get into office. If that's not what HE meant that is what I mean.
  14. CoachParcells

CoachParcells Benched

101 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    So you're saying that we should favor geniuses like Bush, who has publicly declared his disdain for intellectuals and his dislike for reading. Yeah, great idea. Let's vote that guy in. Good thinking...
  15. marsbennett

marsbennett Mars Man

1,068 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Thanks for explaining to Coach Dipshat.......It's nutty mofo's like that that kept all the JesseCrats making sure Helms was in office to offset the Teddy 'give me a drink and a broad' Kennedys in the Senate.
  16. CoachParcells

CoachParcells Benched

101 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    More name-calling followed by an unfounded accusation of me being a democrat.
  17. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

61,109 Messages
    4,436 Likes Received

Knock off the name calling....if this guy gets you so wound up I suggest you put him on your ignore list.
  18. CoachParcells

CoachParcells Benched

101 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    BrainPaint,

I just wanted you to know that I respect the way you run things. I really do. And I'm not saying that just to butter up to you. I realize that I'm not exactly one your favorites and I probably never will be. But I'm ok with that. It's nothing personal to me.

I don't know what you've heard about me from other forums, but generally speaking most people I talk to and get to know gain an understanding of where I'm coming from without compromising their own beliefs.

This is what a political debate forum is supposed to be like. It's not a clean business. But I will try to keep it above the waistline as much as possible.

-CP
  19. BulletBob

BulletBob The Godfather

2,171 Messages
    66 Likes Received
    CP, with all due respect, starting a thread like this one makes it difficult for people "to gain an understanding of where [you are] coming from without compromising their own beliefs." Unless, of course, "where you are coming from" is a sophomoric attempt at humor in order to stir up flaming responses. In that case, I do understand, and didn't even have to compromise my own beliefs to do so. :p