1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Im Already Sick of the 5-11 & Return to the Campo Years Talk

Discussion in 'Rant Zone' started by WPBCowboysFan, Mar 13, 2014.

1. dupree89

dupree89 Well-Known Member

1,838 Messages
    996 Likes Received
    I have a new sense of hope. James Dolan of the Knicks is very controlling and similar to Jerry in many ways.
    Dolan is pretty much hands off of the NY Rangers, but the Knicks...as soon as things start to go well, he needs to put his slimy paws on the team.

Well...if reports are true, he is about to turn over total control to Phil Jackson.

Could Jerry be next? Maybe? A slight chance?
  2. Falcon554

Falcon554 Well-Known Member

1,098 Messages
    174 Likes Received
    After watching this team for the last 20 years you think JJ has ever had a plan? Dear god he lucked into Romo, JJ has never "had a plan" 8-8 is no plan. JJ has never once had a plan that did not come from someone named Jimmy or Bill.
    PA Cowboy Fan and BoysFan4ever like this.
  3. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

2,132 Messages
    426 Likes Received
    What some people call negativity other call it being honest about the situation by putting things in a real perspective. We do not let our love for the Cowboys become rose colored glasses. We simply call things like they are.
    visionary and BoysFan4ever like this.
  4. BoysFan4ever

BoysFan4ever Well-Known Member

4,605 Messages
    1,289 Likes Received
    I say zero chance but it's fun to think he would. He'll be in charge till he's in the grave.
    visionary likes this.
  5. Falcon554

Falcon554 Well-Known Member

1,098 Messages
    174 Likes Received
    Steven will get control we all know that, is that better? who knows could not be worse
  6. daveferr33

daveferr33 Well-Known Member

310 Messages
    415 Likes Received
    It was the right move. Boy, that guy can't get anything right. Cheers and fluffs all the bad moves and then pans the one right move this organization was forced into.
  7. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

2,132 Messages
    426 Likes Received

I apologize I did not get the sarcasm in your post at first. I had just woke up and had not had my morning caffeine.
    visionary likes this.
  8. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

2,132 Messages
    426 Likes Received
    The Lakers are sure worse of now that Buss Jr. is in control. Although I have to admit it would be really hard for Stephen to be worse than Jerry. If he would just hire a real GM and a real coach we would be set.
  9. Ntegrase96

Ntegrase96 Well-Known Member

2,621 Messages
    1,103 Likes Received
    If you want to be excited about those guys, then I envy you. Williams is about the only guy I'm excited about.

I don't know if Murray gets a second contract in 2015.
    I think Bruce Carter will be a wasted 2nd round pick come 2015 when he's a FA also
    Tyrone Crawford is all potential right now, we’ve never seen him play in the scheme.

Barry Church is serviceable

Dan Bailey is a freaking kicker, though I love him.

It’s too early to judge Escobar as it is too early to really have something to be excited about.

And Mo’ Claiborne has been a bust so far. Not giving up on either player, but I really can’t be excited about them.
  10. Carharris2

Carharris2 Well-Known Member

831 Messages
    314 Likes Received
    It just seemed like a logical sensible solution.
    Do you have a better one? No some lame boycott rooted in delusional fantasy isn't better.
    This is it. It's the team. It is the owner etc. Live with it.
  11. stasheroo

stasheroo Well-Known Member

17,238 Messages
    1,092 Likes Received
    Seems to me that you're the person who can't handle someone not feeling the same way that you do.

You're the one trying to weed out anyone not pumping sunshine by telling them to go elsewhere.

'Live with it"?

Maybe you need to practice what you're preaching?
    cml750 likes this.
  12. visionary

visionary Well-Known Member

7,255 Messages
    1,891 Likes Received
    I am sure that has nothing to do with the positive vibe of the OP and everything to do with its substantive nature.
    cml750 likes this.
  13. stasheroo

17,238 Messages
    1,092 Likes Received
    It's curious to say the least.
    cml750 likes this.
  14. visionary

visionary Well-Known Member

7,255 Messages
    1,891 Likes Received
    Just got moved lol
    cml750 likes this.
  15. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

28,878 Messages
    4,697 Likes Received
    The mods handle moving threads. And it's generally not recommended to question the forum moderation publicly. You guys know better than that, and you know why it's important.
  16. dupree89

dupree89 Well-Known Member

1,838 Messages
    996 Likes Received
    I think the mods on this website are the greatest people that have ever walked on earth!
    Idgit likes this.
  17. stasheroo

17,238 Messages
    1,092 Likes Received
    Sorry, wasn't trying to question the mods. I just thought that the thread belonged elsewhere.

You guys have a thankless job and overall I'm very appreciative of the efforts.
    cml750 and Idgit like this.
  18. iceberg

iceberg detoxed Zone Supporter

28,119 Messages
    1,182 Likes Received
    and because someone loves the cowboys, they're suddenly incapable of doing the same. if you want respect for your opinion, you give it to others.

period.
    cml750 likes this.
  19. rpntex

rpntex Active Member

212 Messages
    102 Likes Received
    I said there was a plan. I never said it was Jerry's. I believe it's either Jason's, or a shared plan that includes Jason, Jerry, Stephen, etc.
  20. AsthmaField

AsthmaField Outta bounds

10,129 Messages
    1,389 Likes Received
    No way Phil comes to Dallas...