1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

I'm ecstatic!!!!

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by miamicowboy21, Jan 6, 2013.

1. miamicowboy21

miamicowboy21 Active Member

2,836 Messages
    24 Likes Received
    Deadskins going home!!! The new god of the NFL RG3 going home. We will hear all the excuses as to why he was still in the game, but I didn't hear anything when it was 14-0. I never want anyone to get hurt of cheer for it, but deadskins fans still brag to this day about Lavar ending Aikman's career. RG3 maybe a great person, but I'm sick of the media's love affair with him. I've just heard and had enough of him at this point. Take a seat on the couch deadskins!!!
  2. Dallas

Dallas Old bulletproof tiger

11,515 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Yeah I am excited myself. I can't stand the Redskins nor any of our Cowboy fans who pull for them and RG3. :)

Great day!
  3. rynochop

rynochop Well-Known Member

2,288 Messages
    164 Likes Received
    Mike Vick without the personal problems. Can't keep that style of play up long term. That knee looked ugly on that last play btw
    But yeah loved watching them choke that one away.
  4. calico

calico Active Member

4,143 Messages
    12 Likes Received
    This is pathetic. The skins owned our *** and sent us packing last week. This thread is so Aggie.
  5. jayhouston12

jayhouston12 New Member

543 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    i'm glad their going home now their fans can shut it they've been flapping it up for 7 weeks
  6. Dallas

11,515 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Would it make you feel better if we got down and did our best woe-is-me because the Redskins lost?

The Redskins LOST..that is a great thing. I am sorry your feewings are hurt over it.

No, I'm not :laugh2:
  7. crazytown41

crazytown41 Well-Known Member

1,114 Messages
    33 Likes Received
    Maybe this was Romo's plan all along? Blow last week's game so RG3 could be done for the 2013 season. :D
  8. FLCowboyFan

FLCowboyFan Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.

2,151 Messages
    98 Likes Received
    I was surprised that he could walk after seeing the replay. But I love seeing them lose :lmao2:
  9. calico

calico Active Member

4,143 Messages
    12 Likes Received
    I could give a rats *** really but just wanted to point out how stupid and pathetic these threads look.
  10. Woods

Woods Active Member

12,375 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    It's really wierd. I'm sitting here across the pond listening to these announcers (a mix of US and UK announcers).

They are going on and on about how RGIII is completely different than Vick.

I clearly remember when Vick came into this league. He was "the man". The most exciting talent in years. The media couldn't get enough of him.

I'm telling you, RGIII style of ball is not going to bode well for him having a long career in the NFL. He's going to continue to get hammered and hammered. He's not a big guy either (body build).
  11. WPBCowboysFan

WPBCowboysFan Well-Known Member

5,151 Messages
    1,485 Likes Received
    I hate RG3 simply becasue he is a Redskin and that is all the reason that is needed!
  12. Dallas

11,515 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Know what you are working with. :) Cowboys fans like it when the evil Redskin empire gets a nose rub, like in this playoff game.

I know what you mean, but you have to let them enjoy the Skins losing. So what they beat our team last week. They just had the rug jerked out from under whatever it was they were smoking and I am thankful they hurt tonight.

;)
  13. Clove

Clove Shrinkage

37,892 Messages
    1,125 Likes Received
    I'm not happy. We're a losing franchise with an aging unclutch QB, and will continue to basically have the same team next season with the same goofball coach and drunken owner, and you're ecstatic?

Who cares about the deadskins? They will be annoying for the next 10 years plus, we need to be unhappy about our own mess.
  14. Avery

Avery The Dog that Saved Charleston

7,848 Messages
    344 Likes Received
    I would rather have not seen RG3 get injured, personally. A poor coaching decision to leave him in and a torn ACL is likely.

I hate the Hawks, though; some cocky mofos for sure.
  15. CowboysFanSince88

CowboysFanSince88 Well-Known Member

4,023 Messages
    63 Likes Received
    He would still make our team better since we have no QB

The End
  16. Dallas

11,515 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Stick to calling games, if you even do that anymore. Your so called football knowledge leaves a lot to be desired.

Do you even do the game threads anymore? :laugh1:
  17. DavidS

DavidS Well-Known Member

1,108 Messages
    187 Likes Received
  18. CowboysFanSince88

CowboysFanSince88 Well-Known Member

4,023 Messages
    63 Likes Received

Thank You, and he is not going anywhere while we have a professional loser as QB named Tony OhNo
  19. Clove

Clove Shrinkage

37,892 Messages
    1,125 Likes Received
    I wish I could tell you what to stick too, but you're not good at anything so........

Our franchise is in shambles and yet you're happy. Congrats, you're now a Chiefs fan.
  20. TheCount

TheCount Pixel Pusher

20,762 Messages
    754 Likes Received
    Agreed. Loser of a thread.