1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

I'm No Fan of Kim Kardashian

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by Hostile, Jun 13, 2011.

1. Hostile

Hostile Peace Zone Supporter

118,464 Messages
    1,590 Likes Received
    No, it doesn't have anything to do with Miles Austin. Very pretty girl, but she just seems rather shallow to me.

I don't really know who Bret Lockett is, but he should be laughed out of the building.

Bret Lockett admits he's never met Kim Kardashian

6/12/2011 8:42:35 PM

NFL player Brett Lockett admitted on CNN's Showbiz Tonight by way of E!online.com that he has never met Kim Kardashian, the woman he has claimed he had a five-month "physical relationship" with while the E! star was involved with Kris Humphries, who is now her fiancé.

When she caught wind of the accusatory In Touch cover, Kim immediately denied even knowing who Lockett was and promised legal action against him and the magazine. Meanwhile, Khloé Kardashian Odom called Lockett plain "crazy."

"I've said before that it was a physical relationship," Lockett, a safety for the New England Patriots, said. "But when I mean 'physical' I say that meaning there was a physical aspect in the relationship, meaning that, I don't really want to get into the details..."

And yet he does a bit, but that's for him to worry about out.

When asked point blank if they'd ever met in person, he admitted, "No, we have not. She was very busy." (Once again, something you don't need to have a personal relationship with Kim to know.)

Lockett claims that they hooked up via phone after Kim's friend Lauren London told Lockett's brother that Kim wanted the athlete's number.

"I thought he was playing," Lockett said, adding that after he gave out his digits, he got a call from Kim 10 minutes later and that's how the whole thing started.

I take it then that his "physical relationship" involves a physical act on his part during a fantasy?

Good grief, that took less common sense than any grown man should have.

Hey, at least people know who you are now Bret. A moron.
  2. hipfake08

hipfake08 Well-Known Member

4,106 Messages
    52 Likes Received
    So people are press hoes.
  3. Stautner

Stautner New Member

10,690 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    She's made a damn good career with no discernable talent. Paris Hilton started the trend. At least she has some curves that a guy can enjy looking at unlike Paris Hilton.
  4. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

32,121 Messages
    1,870 Likes Received
    The trend of being famous because you're rich or because someone you're related to is famous?
  5. Stautner

Stautner New Member

10,690 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Both.
  6. Hoofbite

32,121 Messages
    1,870 Likes Received
    Yeah, they can both go away for all I care.
  7. CowboyFan74

CowboyFan74 Cowboys Analyst

12,030 Messages
    255 Likes Received
    I'm cornfused...:confused:
  8. Stautner

Stautner New Member

10,690 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Me too. Never understood how so many people could get so obsessed with someone who had never done anythnig notable in their lives. Not talent, no accomplishment, just related to others who had accomplished something.
  9. kristie

kristie Well-Known Member

7,550 Messages
    119 Likes Received
    seems that way.
  10. CowboyMcCoy

CowboyMcCoy Business is a Boomin

12,749 Messages
    234 Likes Received
    Eh, I believe Bret. I mean, just google Kardashian pron. :D
  11. Kangaroo

Kangaroo Active Member

9,893 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Paris has a lot of talent doing certain things on film:p:
  12. ninja

ninja Numbnuts

5,508 Messages
    454 Likes Received
    Kim Kardashian also made an off-broadway film and it wasn't an oscar-winning performance by any means. She looked like a stoned-prostitute bored out of her mind.

I wonder if her fiancee has seen the film?

I felt sorry for Miles when he was dating her.
  13. Hoofbite

32,121 Messages
    1,870 Likes Received
    I'd have that checked out if I were you.
  14. rkell87

rkell87 Well-Known Member

7,350 Messages
    124 Likes Received
    he wanted money, he is a borderline player and he needed money for the lockout, then realizing the lawsuit he would eventually face he states it was all a lie but he has already been paid by all the tabliods for the story so mission accomplished, never mind the unwarrented and un-needed stress it put on a brand new marriage. i hope he doesnt make a roster this season
  15. CowboyFan74

CowboyFan74 Cowboys Analyst

12,030 Messages
    255 Likes Received
    :lmao:
  16. DallasGirl50

DallasGirl50 New Member

2,025 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    She's not married..yet. But I'm sure the whole engagement & wedding will be filmed for their "reality" show.
  17. MarionBarberThe4th

MarionBarberThe4th Well-Known Member

11,841 Messages
    69 Likes Received
    She dated/dates two players on my favorite teams. That has to be a first in the history of everdom
  18. SaltwaterServr

SaltwaterServr Blank Paper Offends Me

8,124 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Lowest common denominator catered to via TMZ is how we get wastes of biomass becoming "celebrities" such as Paris, the Kardashian VD Clan, and Perez Hilton. Jeez.

I say we ship em to the Wakhan Corridor to help the oppressed understand our way of life. Tell them it's on the Silk Road. Doubt any of them have clue one what they'd be getting into if someone didn't tell them beforehand.
  19. hipfake08

hipfake08 Well-Known Member

4,106 Messages
    52 Likes Received
    Thank you....
  20. Stautner

Stautner New Member

10,690 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Yeah, but she got famous before that ever even hit the internet. I guess it was good to see she had some talent though.

He just wanted to get laid. There are worse choices for that. Geting married would be another thing. I can't imagine living with a spoiled idiot.