1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by Signals, Nov 13, 2012.

1. KJJ

KJJ You Have an Axe to Grind

10,752 Messages
    849 Likes Received

1) You would have to ask him he's definitely fascinated by it, it's the centerpiece of his video library. I'm kinda surprised he didn't add some music to it something like KC and the Sunshine bands "shake your booty" or maybe "for your eyes only" or "rolling in the deep."

2) Don't know just hope he was an actual Dr and not someone shooting a documentary for the Discovery Channel.
  2. jrumann59

jrumann59 Well-Known Member

3,813 Messages
    252 Likes Received
    I see the problem with your shoulder someone left string and dental floss in there and maybe a metal rod.:laugh2:
  3. DallasCowpoke

DallasCowpoke Fierce Allegiance

5,379 Messages
    162 Likes Received
    Ummm? Not sure what "Discovery Channel" your provider carries, but mine doesn't show those types of "programing"...not even at 3 or 4 in the A.M.!
  4. KJJ

KJJ You Have an Axe to Grind

10,752 Messages
    849 Likes Received
    I'm sure there's a channel that shows that type of thing you may just have to subscribe to it. I don't go looking for programming like that but they have channels that are devoted to all kinds of things. From all the questions you have and from searching around at 3 or 4 in the A.M you sure seem to have an interest in this type of thing. :cool: