1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

IMO: Kiffin's agent calls Jerry and says he wants to work for you.

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Kwmike22, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Kwmike22

Kwmike22 Member

85 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Kiffin let it be know that he wanted back in the NFL. It is my opinion that Kiffin's agent called Jerry and asked for a job. If Kiffin's agent called 75% of the teams they would let their defensive coordinator go also. I hope that Kiffin will be our Jim Johnson or Dick Lebeau. Look guy's one good year and Rob would have bolted for the first head coaching job he could get. Monte at his age is past that.
  2. BEMYDADJERRY

BEMYDADJERRY Member

745 Messages
    18 Likes Received
    i agree...that fat santa would of left in a heart beat for a HC job anywhere if the opportunity arose....

i really am good with the KIF....he will bring a much better product to the D and surrounding coaches will come as well
  3. Falcon554

Falcon554 Well-Known Member

1,098 Messages
    174 Likes Received
    He is past a lot at his age.
  4. skinsscalper

skinsscalper Well-Known Member

5,261 Messages
    241 Likes Received
    You need to put down the crack pipe.
  5. Kwmike22

Kwmike22 Member

85 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Name the teams that like their DC better than Kiffin. Back your crack pipe up with teams and DC names they would keep over Kiffin or just make remake remarks put down people. Little people try to put down other people. Little person!!!!
  6. skinsscalper

5,261 Messages
    241 Likes Received

Name one team that would fire their DC for Monte Kiffin. One. According to you 24 teams in the NFL would scrap their whole scheme to hire Monte Kiffin. Sound reasoning, genius. Did you spend all night on that?
  7. BruceLee5450

BruceLee5450 Well-Known Member

2,107 Messages
    35 Likes Received
    That is the one thing I would like about this... We wouldn't be getting a guy who is looking to add to his resume & first good to great year, that coach would be out the door with a Head Coach position. I would love to be a top defense under Kiffin for 3 years or however long he can last & have him groom the guys under him and get them in the position to take over d-coordinator when he is ready to walk... We don't know the future, the guy could be here for 5-6 years
  8. dupree89

dupree89 Well-Known Member

1,838 Messages
    996 Likes Received
    I don't know about any of this, but I betcha Jerry is higher than a kite right now. On an emotional high, scootin around Valley Ranch. Kazoo, party hat, giving the custodial staff orders to make sure the conference area is shined up for the big announcement. :D
  9. Kwmike22

Kwmike22 Member

85 Messages
    0 Likes Received

I see that you did not take my offer and tried to turn it around on me. If you are going to tell people to put down their crack pipe have data to back it up!! Little person.
  10. skinsscalper

5,261 Messages
    241 Likes Received
    Your original post said 75%. Name one. I didn't put it on you. YOU put it on you. The stupidity on this board is beyond ridiculous.
  11. RealCowboyfan

RealCowboyfan Championship

4,587 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    All I have to say,he has everybody in place to the 4-3 not Tampa cover 2 which is what Tony Dungy ran not Monte Kiffin. Google it.
  12. mmohican29

mmohican29 Well-Known Member

2,285 Messages
    219 Likes Received
    The Dallas Cowboys?
  13. Primetime42

Primetime42 Well-Known Member

2,768 Messages
    116 Likes Received
    Yeah, I'd much rather be in the position of replacing a Rob Ryan who bolted because of a "good" defense than where we're at right now.

I still have no idea what the D is going to do with Kiffin in charge.
  14. skinsscalper

5,261 Messages
    241 Likes Received
    And that tells you all you need to know about the ineptitude of Jerry Jones.
  15. dupree89

1,838 Messages
    996 Likes Received
  16. skinsscalper

5,261 Messages
    241 Likes Received
  17. dupree89

1,838 Messages
    996 Likes Received

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
  18. MagicMan

MagicMan Active Member

762 Messages
    61 Likes Received

yep, the reputation of ole Jethro precedes him.....now not only no respectable head coach would work for the guy, even coordinators are having doubts. Would not be surprised he gets Kiffin by default and acts like he is the best thing since sliced bread. It has come down to this......:banghead:

"WHAT IN THE WIDE, WIDE WORLD OF SPORTS IS GOING ON HERE...."
    Slim Pickens...Blazing Saddles.