1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: Injury report: Gerald Sensabaugh is a full participant in practice

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by 03EBZ06, Sep 13, 2012.

1. 03EBZ06

03EBZ06 Need2Speed

7,979 Messages
    411 Likes Received
    Cowboys safety Gerald Sensabaugh (concussion) was a full participant in practice Thursday. He was the only change to the Cowboys' injury report from Wednesday.

Linebacker DeMarcus Ware still was limited with his lingering hamstring injury, but Ware called it "precautionary." He said he will be fine for Sunday's game.

Center Phil Costa (back) did not practice. He is not expected to play Sunday. Rookie safety Matt Johnson (hamstring) and nose tackle Jay Ratliff (high ankle) still are out.

Receiver Miles Austin (hamstring), receiver Andre Holmes (knee), cornerback Mike Jenkins (shoulder), running back Felix Jones (ribs), safety Danny McCray (neck), running back DeMarco Murray (wrist), linebacker Kyle Wilber (thumb), tight end Jason Witten (spleen) were full participants in practice.

http://sportsblogs.star-telegram.co...abaugh-is-a-full-participant-in-practice.html

2. AMERICAS_FAN

AMERICAS_FAN Active Member

7,198 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    This is huge! I think people really underestimate how important Sensabaugh is in the middle of the secondary.
  3. CowboysYanksLakers

CowboysYanksLakers Well-Known Member

4,142 Messages
    482 Likes Received
    Thank goodness! Sensy is a good safety...
  4. Cowboy from New York

Cowboy from New York Active Member

1,681 Messages
    24 Likes Received
    Good to see Wilbur getting back to practice, although rookies usually start out on ST and its doubtful he is on them with a club for a hand so you would think he will be an inactive for a few more weeks.
  5. Bullflop

Bullflop Well-Known Member

2,438 Messages
    651 Likes Received
    I read recently that Wilber will be switching to another cast that permits added movement of the hand. Whether or not he'll be activated as a result remains to be seen. I would imagine it's entirely possible they'll wait a bit longer to activate him, though.