1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

Interview With Jason Witten

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by NeonDeion21, Mar 24, 2014.

1. NeonDeion21

NeonDeion21 Well-Known Member

2,424 Messages
    904 Likes Received
    Jason Witten was recently at a charity event for "Our Father's Children". Here is a short part of his interview with Jordan Ross from all22breakdown.com.

JORDAN ROSS: How’d you hear about “Our Father’s Children”, and what made you want to get involved with the organization?

JASON WITTEN: Being so involved in the community, I’ve known about this charity for a while. I love what they do, giving back to these kids, so I take advantage of any opportunity to be associated with that.

JORDAN ROSS: I understand that you went back to college to earn your degree after entering the NFL. What was your degree in, and what motivated you to go back?

JASON WITTEN: My degree is in business. Really my reasoning for it was I knew that one day I’d be done playing and I’d need my degree. I’m fortunate to go chase my dreams in the NFL , but I wanted to go back and get that degree so when I am done I have it in my back pocket.

Read the rest at: http://all22breakdown.com/?p=867