1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

iPad owners

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by cowboyblue31, Feb 7, 2012.

1. cowboyblue31

cowboyblue31 Member

379 Messages
    20 Likes Received
    Well I finally did it. After walking around Walmart for around two hours last night, I bought an iPad.

First thing we did last night was call my mom with facetime, and the kids got a kick out of seeing their grandma! Mom also loved it.

I already downloaded bbstats lite for work, should make covering high school basketball alot easier for me. Got angry birds for the wife, and a few other apps.

The question I have for my fellow cowboys zoners, any suggestions on some good apps I should try?
  2. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Bad Santa Staff Member

61,339 Messages
    4,665 Likes Received
    Tune in Radio
  3. cowboyblue31

cowboyblue31 Member

379 Messages
    20 Likes Received
    Cool, thank's brainpaint, will check that out!
  4. CowboyWay

CowboyWay If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State

4,171 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    Where's Water. Mindless game like Angry birds, but really fun.
  5. CliffnMesquite

CliffnMesquite Well-Known Member

4,320 Messages
    163 Likes Received
    Good for you. I know you will enjoy it.
  6. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

433 Messages
    54 Likes Received
    StarWalk is awesome, you point the Ipad at the sky and using GPS it tells you which stars are which and where the planets are etc., it takes a little while to learn how to use it but really cool, only $4 I think.

IBooks and Kindle are also great because a lot of the books are free if they are older classics and stuff like that.

I just went down the most popular free list in the AppStore and picked out what sounded good.

Oh and if you are a Netflix or HBO subscriber you should get their apps for watching streaming video.