Is anyone else's least favorite player easily Odell Beckham

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by MarionBarberThe4th, Dec 4, 2016.

1. muck4doo

muck4doo Least-Known Member

3,728 Messages
    1,910 Likes Received
    Sam Bradford. I've seen some of that guy's posts on the internet, and he is the sickest person in the NFL. He violates women, children, grandmas, grandpas, uncles, birds, beasts, and even rocks on occasion. I haven't seen him posting in a year or 2, but that is because he is probably looking for new things to violate in his free time.

CalPolyTechnique likes this.
  2. ctrous25

ctrous25 Stay Classy Philly/Minny

1,143 Messages
    288 Likes Received
    He's great no question. But I lost ALL respect when he smiled when A.Brown scored his touchdown in the 2nd quarter. If a teammate or fan I'd be done with arse

3. ctrous25

ctrous25 Stay Classy Philly/Minny

1,143 Messages
    288 Likes Received
    Couldn't stand Jacobs!!

4. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

67,960 Messages
    24,309 Likes Received
  5. CCBoy

CCBoy Well-Known Member

26,348 Messages
    7,444 Likes Received
    Open up with any of the top players for any team, and the Cowboys just will get better. Face the best to become the best...simple as that.

6. Crazed Liotta Eyes

Crazed Liotta Eyes Member

84 Messages
    29 Likes Received
    I want to smack that stupid hair style off his head too. Looks like a dead animal that he glued to his scalp.

7. Hailmary

Hailmary Well-Known Member

3,772 Messages
    1,321 Likes Received
    I hate him and I hate his hair.

8. Tass

Tass Lucky Devil

2,298 Messages
    692 Likes Received
    What the hell are you talking about? Is this some kind of joke I'm not privy to?

9. MarionBarberThe4th

MarionBarberThe4th Well-Known Member

13,667 Messages
    1,627 Likes Received
    I draft Julio Jones, Antonio brown, aj green, Brandon Marshall, dez, amari cooper before him. I have the better team. Bottom line.

Could you imagine how a coach like parcells would deal with a guy like Odell? It would be epic

10. Tass

Tass Lucky Devil

2,298 Messages
    692 Likes Received
    I don't care much for OBJ but my wife sure likes him. The camera was on him yesterday and she said "Ooo! He's good looking."

I REALLY don't care for Donkey Kong Suh. I'm surprised he hasn't made an appearance in the thread yet.

11. MarionBarberThe4th

13,667 Messages
    1,627 Likes Received
    What would happen if you said omg look at that Jennifer aniston(or a different celebrity all females hate)

12. Satchel89

Satchel89 Well-Known Member

788 Messages
    597 Likes Received
    I don't like him but I can't say I hate him. There's too long of a list of players I hate over him. Desean Jackson. Golden Tate. Joe Flacco. I really do hate him now. He finally showed up and played yesterday. Good for him. He showed up. He should of. Beckham is kind of annoying to me. He whines and cries too much but so do a lot of receivers.

13. muck4doo

muck4doo Least-Known Member

3,728 Messages
    1,910 Likes Received
    I'd give you links, but it is not allowed.

CalPolyTechnique likes this.
  14. MarionBarberThe4th

13,667 Messages
    1,627 Likes Received
    Flacco?

15. Yakuza Rich

Yakuza Rich Well-Known Member

16,281 Messages
    7,488 Likes Received
    Josh Norman and Tom Brady.

Norman is a good corner that holds and grabs all of the time and is paid like the greatest corner ever while being a cheap shot artist and then tries to act like he is a perfect angel.

I understand the entire Bill Laimbeer gimmick, but Laimbeer never made any apologies nor made himself out to be the innocent babe-in-the-woods. He was dirty, but he would take it as good as he gave it.

I just have zero respect for him.

Brady is a great QB, but he resorted to cheating. He got caught and then made up such a preposterous lie that it embarrassed the game. The sad thing is that he didn't need to cheat and I can never take him with more any credibility whatsoever. It really wouldn't surprise me if he was taking HGH, paying off referees, etc. He's proven he will stoop to any level.

YR

16. Tass

Tass Lucky Devil

2,298 Messages
    692 Likes Received
    She doesn't care. I mean, she knows I have thousands of pictures saved on my computer of chicks that I find attractive and it's cool.

Her finding him attractive doesn't bother me. Our relationship is strong, son! ;)

stilltheguru88 likes this.
  17. MarionBarberThe4th

13,667 Messages
    1,627 Likes Received
    Who's your top 5?

My top 5 is Rihanna

stilltheguru88 likes this.
  18. Tass

Tass Lucky Devil

2,298 Messages
    692 Likes Received
    lol

19. Satchel89

Satchel89 Well-Known Member

788 Messages
    597 Likes Received
    I'm probably going a little overboard but he said the Ravens should of beat the Cowboys. No way they should of lost to that team. I hated the way he disrespected the Cowboys. There's no right or wrong answer. We all like and dislike different players for different reasons. I hate Flacco.

20. drawandstrike

drawandstrike Well-Known Member

2,422 Messages
    3,598 Likes Received
    Beckham is making the news again for loudly whining about the refs in Sunday's game with the Steelers.

Fun fact: Giants got only 4 penalties in that game. The Steelers got 12 and still kicked their ***.

MarionBarberThe4th likes this.