1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Is it just me

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by burmafrd, Apr 28, 2011.

1. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

40,950 Messages
    1,211 Likes Received
    or are there a whole lot of ugly women around those top draft choices tonight?
  2. jblaze2004

jblaze2004 Well-Known Member

8,238 Messages
    246 Likes Received
    thats the prospects mom or sister or whateveer...:laugh1:
  3. burmafrd

40,950 Messages
    1,211 Likes Received
    Not all of them
  4. marchetta

marchetta Well-Known Member

2,983 Messages
    80 Likes Received
    105 The Ticket, said for us to google Christian Ponder's gf. I'm going to do that now. Let you know what I find...

Here ya go...

[IMG]
  5. Anjinsan

Anjinsan Benched

727 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Looks like trouble.
  6. realtick

realtick Benched

6,986 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Someone is going to make this into a racial thing which I swear it's not, but just as a point of fact, Prince Amukamura has a pair of the biggest lips I've ever seen.
  7. jblaze2004

jblaze2004 Well-Known Member

8,238 Messages
    246 Likes Received
    no race just the truth. I'm black and i even said that while watching the draft...I was like dannnnnnngg ya boy got some smackers on him....:laugh1:
    [IMG]
  8. bbgun

bbgun Benched

27,870 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    It's not just you. Bob is gay.
  9. marchetta

2,983 Messages
    80 Likes Received
    How, and why, would anyone make your statement a "racial" thing? If I made a "point of fact" statement that Prince is extremely dark-skinned and has kinky hair, would that be a "racial thing?" Oh, yeah, it would. :rolleyes:
  10. realtick

realtick Benched

6,986 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Lol, and here we go...

So you can say I white guy has big ears, bad teeth, big nose, et cetera and it wouldn't be "racial." But I say Prince has big lips and it's racial.

You need to be slapped.
  11. burmafrd

40,950 Messages
    1,211 Likes Received
    there are some poor souls that think EVERYTHING is racial
  12. realtick

realtick Benched

6,986 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Seriously, some folks just wanna have a reason to feel indignant.
  13. dmq

dmq If I'm so pretty, why am I available?

6,793 Messages
    157 Likes Received
    Show us your woman so we can compare?
  14. marchetta

2,983 Messages
    80 Likes Received
    It's clear you need an American history lesson. Blacks have a history of being portrayed in racist media with large lips. There is no racist history of media/governments trying to destroy white people by portraying them with big ears or bad teeth. For example, since you seem to have skipped American History 101, if I portray a white person eating watermelon it's usually not offensive to anyone. But, if you portray black people eating watermelon, many people take offense. Because, America has a history of demonizing blacks eating watermelons. It's all about the history of the country. Get it? If not, take an American History class at your nearest community college.
  15. burmafrd

40,950 Messages
    1,211 Likes Received

and because of people like YOU we will never get past it
  16. marchetta

2,983 Messages
    80 Likes Received
    Not as long as there are insensitive people like you that get offended when we won't accept your obvious distasteful, and offensive, behavior. Excuse me for being offended by you. :rolleyes:
  17. realtick

realtick Benched

6,986 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Lol, is the NFLN putting on a special lens to blow up Prince's lips? No, what you're talking about is cultural censorship.

Prince has huuuuuuuuuuuuge lips. Deal with it. It ain't a media portrayal, it's reality.

But I'm sure all African Americans appreciate your guilt.

Here's a question for you: Does Prince have big lips or not?
  18. burmafrd

40,950 Messages
    1,211 Likes Received

I am not offended at you. I feel sorry for someone so caught up in the past you never let it go. That is your problem. Grow up. Everyone has reason to squawk about something.
  19. realtick

realtick Benched

6,986 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    What's funny is he's 32-years old but is one of these hacks that wants to grandfather in the misgivings and issues of 50 years ago. African-Americans want to move on and be treated as equals. In great irony, he wants to effectively treat them as if they were not equals.
  20. marchetta

2,983 Messages
    80 Likes Received
    You answer my question. If you were in a room full of black men and you saw Prince on TV. Would you dare open your mouth and say, "Wow, he's got really big lips?" No, you'd sit there and keep your mouth shut, because you realize it's an offensive statement that can easily be taken as a racist statement that could result in you getting a severe beatdown. But, like many keyboard-cowards, you sit at home making offensive remarks that you're not man enough to make in public.