1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Is there any way we Don't win Sunday night?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Gaede, Nov 28, 2012.

1. 5Stars

5Stars Here comes the Sun...

25,126 Messages
    821 Likes Received
    Well, that's how they have been playing...
    :cool:
  2. 5Stars

25,126 Messages
    821 Likes Received
    Well, everyone should...?

It ain't over until it's over.

:confused:
  3. fifaguy

fifaguy Well-Known Member

3,864 Messages
    466 Likes Received
    One big difference is that the Giants know how to win big games, late season big games.
  4. Numbers921

Numbers921 Benched

817 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Yep, they've got the organizational structure in place.
  5. panchucko

panchucko Wait until next year. Zone Supporter

1,902 Messages
    122 Likes Received
    Playing at home and on Sunday night. Not a good mixture
  6. dragon_mikal

dragon_mikal Darth Jones strikes again! Zone Supporter

4,903 Messages
    867 Likes Received
    :eek:

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:
  7. KJJ

KJJ You Have an Axe to Grind

9,756 Messages
    511 Likes Received
    One other point the Cowboys have been outscored at home 41-3 in the first half in their last 2 games. They get off to slow starts in the first half every week it's been like that all season. Most of the Cowboys points come in the second half.
  8. fifaguy

fifaguy Well-Known Member

3,864 Messages
    466 Likes Received
    YES, if we don't show up for a must win game....again.
  9. Beast_from_East

Beast_from_East Well-Known Member

13,943 Messages
    1,718 Likes Received
    If we lose to the Eagles, at home, in primetime, no way Red doesnt get fired in the lockerroom after the game.

Serioulsy, this is about as close to a gimmie game as it gets in the NFL, if we cant win this one..........yikes!!!!
  10. Beast_from_East

13,943 Messages
    1,718 Likes Received
    Dont worry, the Bengals, Saints, and Steelers (if Big Ben is back) will make sure that Skins game doesnt many anything for us.
  11. 17yearsandcounting

17yearsandcounting Benched

2,391 Messages
    1,677 Likes Received
    Like I said earlier this week, never underestimate this teams ability to drop a deuce at midfield when the country is watching.
  12. Chocolate Lab

Chocolate Lab Run-loving Dino

33,194 Messages
    1,480 Likes Received
    Yeah, but all joking aside, I think the real reason we've lost all those primetime games is that we're usually playing a good opponent then. That isn't the case this time.
  13. Beast_from_East

13,943 Messages
    1,718 Likes Received
    What it says is that most fans have watched enough games to know that Dallas usually losses at home, usually loses primetime games, and usually loses at least once to the Eagles.
  14. WV Cowboy

WV Cowboy Waitin' on the 6th

10,280 Messages
    755 Likes Received
    Who said it was a joke?
  15. DMAC

DMAC Member

285 Messages
    14 Likes Received
    We should win easily, but with Turnover Tony at the helm, anything is possible.
  16. InmanRoshi

InmanRoshi Zone Scribe

18,334 Messages
    79 Likes Received
    Or that Dallas will field a team with Ernie Simms, Ben Bass, Eric Frampton and Cole Beasley playing heavy snaps. Or that we had to reanimate the corpse of Brady Poppinga.
  17. Vertigo_17

Vertigo_17 Well-Known Member

2,260 Messages
    37 Likes Received
    I think we find out a whole lot about this team this week. Yes we have injuries, but every team does and I'd argue its a testament about depth or lack of which we should have planned for. E-gals are desperate and we somehow still have a shot at post season. "If" we come out flat and uninspired, that will tell me all I need to know about this team. This is a game we should win, but I'm taking nothing for granted.
  18. visionary

visionary Well-Known Member

6,793 Messages
    1,479 Likes Received
    he did say he was in Batman shape
  19. KJJ

KJJ You Have an Axe to Grind

9,756 Messages
    511 Likes Received
    The fact the Cowboys are playing a bad opponent that's lost 7 straight games puts added pressure on them to not only win but to look good doing it. A game like this is almost like being in a no win situation unless you win in a blowout. Playing a real bad opponent that's playing for next year puts more pressure on a head coach and their team than if they were playing a real good team.

Excuses can be made if you lose to a hot team that's riding high but man you lose at home AGAIN after what happened on Thanksgiving to a crappy team like Philly whose star players are all out with injuries Jerry is going to be at a loss for words. Both he and Garrett will look like they've been hit by a truck during their post game interviews if the Cowboys lose this game.
  20. 5Stars

25,126 Messages
    821 Likes Received
    :laugh2:

You are most likely right...