Is this Christmas Eve?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by rathalarge, Nov 13, 2005.

1. rathalarge

rathalarge Active Member

1,613 Messages
    12 Likes Received
    Remember when you were a kid and you couldn't wait until tomorrow night (Christmas Eve- Christmas Day)? Well, with both the Giants and Redskins losing, what 'Great' anticipation I have for tomorrow night. The radio talk shows here in the DC area are raising sand... BIG TIME!!!
  2. cowboyeric8

cowboyeric8 Chicks dig crutches

5,368 Messages
    192 Likes Received
    good analogy
  3. Letemburn

Letemburn Member

809 Messages
    7 Likes Received
    Thinking the same thing....
  4. cowboygolfer

cowboygolfer New Member

232 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Gonna be one heck of a long day tomorrow at the office. I wish I could take off and watch sports news all day to get ready.

I hope the victory celebration doesn't keep me up too long.

GO BOYS!!!!
  5. TheHustler

TheHustler Active Member

5,392 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    With a win tomorrow we move into first!
  6. dallasblue05

dallasblue05 New Member

1,286 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Good Analagoy, but i'm still worried about the game, my prediction has been 27-17 dallas for a week now, but I think we need to play mistake free football!! If our O-line can hold up, I think we'll more than dominate considering the lack of offensive creativity the eagles have, should be a good game but the Boys should pull this one out!! Then, it'll be like Christmas Morning!
  7. koolaid

koolaid Drink Me

1,801 Messages
    93 Likes Received
    well said
  8. dallasfan

dallasfan New Member

978 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    No. Too much of the season left. We could easily win tommorrow and still miss the playoffs. IMO we have 4 big games left, vrs Denver, @ Carolina, @ NY Giants, and @ Wahington and we more than likely will have to beat Washington and Carolina because they are likely to be competing for the wild card spots (we already beat the giants so it's not as important that we beat them).
  9. Heisenberg

Heisenberg That gum you like. Zone Supporter

10,176 Messages
    1,715 Likes Received
    I'm excited, but a bit nervous. However, anytime I start having my doubts, I remember we have Parcells running the show and I feel a bit better. :D
  10. Hostile

Hostile Persona Non Grata Zone Supporter

119,429 Messages
    3,751 Likes Received
    Naw, Christmas is in April when the Draft is here. Christmas was good to us this year.
  11. Nors

Nors Benched

22,015 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    3-4 draft Christmas - very good to us last April.

But draft never replaces the christmas tree tradition and youthfull exuberence of opening presents and snowed in stuff. Going into the woods and cutting down the tree. A tradition