1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

It Might Be Just Me..

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by bigdrulez3141, Mar 19, 2006.

1. bigdrulez3141

bigdrulez3141 Member

296 Messages
    21 Likes Received
    ..But I am not exactly sold on Julian Peterson, he is just coming off an achilles injury which seemed to slow him down, he wants BIG money, and the Postons are his agents. Not a shot at anyone but I think the big name has some people here wanting him. I would rather draft a SOLB. Idk it could just be me
  2. Mr Cowboy

Mr Cowboy Well-Known Member

8,287 Messages
    659 Likes Received
    His injury is from two years ago, he played pretty well last year, and take your pick of the two best OLB's available, they are both Poston's clients.

Arrington and Peterson.
  3. bigdrulez3141

bigdrulez3141 Member

296 Messages
    21 Likes Received
    Thats why I would draft one.
  4. JackMagist

JackMagist The Great Communicator

5,726 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    It's not just you. While I do want him because I think he is still a good player and would give us more options in the draft I also recognize that he has several question marks around him.

He is smallish for a 3-4 OLB, he is coming off a torn Achilles (an injury that has ended many a promising career) and as you mentioned he is reped by the Postons and will want big bucks.

If we get him I'm happy with it but if not I'm perfectly ready to just move on and draft an OLB...Carpenter or whomever.
  5. SkinsandTerps

SkinsandTerps Redskins Forever

7,388 Messages
    19 Likes Received
    I dont think any of the Postons clients have been signed so far.
  6. cowboysfan31

cowboysfan31 Active Member

1,292 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Has the one Poston been suspended yet or is he still appealing it?
  7. SkinsandTerps

SkinsandTerps Redskins Forever

7,388 Messages
    19 Likes Received
    Carl Poston, 2 year suspension, pending the outcome of his appeal. Kevin has been doing all of the legwork, apparently they knew that this was coming.
  8. Natedawg44

Natedawg44 Active Member

2,598 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I like the thought of adding Peterson because it gets us closer to drafting BPA in the first round rather than reaching on a player.
  9. shnagy

shnagy Member

594 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I think I might be guilty of this. I have heard more about him than I have seen him play. Anyway, I still think it would be a good signing. :p: