1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

It's Freaking Cold on May 2nd

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by CowboyMcCoy, May 2, 2013.

1. hipfake08

hipfake08 Well-Known Member

4,355 Messages
    83 Likes Received
    I'm just waiting for the Cowboys to come out of a deep thaw and win the Super Bowl.
  2. 03EBZ06

03EBZ06 Need2Speed

7,979 Messages
    411 Likes Received
    Here in St Louis area is low 50s and rain, very dreary day. It is forecasted to be similar weather through out the weekend :(
  3. Phrozen Phil

Phrozen Phil Active Member

3,886 Messages
    13 Likes Received
    I'd love to feel sympathy for you. Oh Brrrrrrrrr, 49 Degrees. How can you stand it? It must be excruciating to wear long pants and possibly wear socks with your shoes.
    Where I am, it's close to the same temperature. We're hoping that the ice will melt off the lake in the next few weeks. It snowed a bit last Tuesday, but it has melted. Please forgive me, as we had an early winter (October) and we're just getting out of it now. I do relaize that you're going to get into triple digits in short order, but trust me, I understand REAL cold weather. Just put on a sweatshirt and walk a little faster. You'll love it in that beautiful city.

Thanks for the relief. It really has been cold up here and I love messing with you warm-weathr folks.;)
  4. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

23,100 Messages
    2,221 Likes Received
    I think it got down to 41 in Dallas yesterday.

It's been a nice, mild Spring so far except for about 3-4 times it got abnormally cool for a day. Mostly 70s though.
  5. muck4doo

muck4doo Well-Known Member

2,005 Messages
    91 Likes Received
    Sorry Texans don't face the fearful 40's degrees temperatures you do.
  6. fredp22

fredp22 Member

112 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    low 90's in San Diego today :)
  7. arglebargle

arglebargle Well-Known Member

5,038 Messages
    144 Likes Received
    We pay for our whines about the 'cold' with weeks and weeks of 100+ degree summer days.

When I was up in Canuckistan, they were just dieing from a summer heatwave once.....it got up to 88!!
  8. Rack Bauer

Rack Bauer Federal Agent

22,576 Messages
    513 Likes Received
    When it's 85 the day before, 45 feels cold. Period.
  9. CowboyMcCoy

CowboyMcCoy Business is a Boomin

12,749 Messages
    234 Likes Received
    Only a dufas would think it was normal to have 45 degree weather in Texas in the month of May. That was the point. It doesn't happen often.