1. Are you a gamer? Come join us at GameNotOver.com
    If you are a gamer, then GameNotOver is your new home! Whether you are a PC, PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, mobile or web gamer, you will find other gamers to talk with on GameNotOver where you can get help, share reviews of the latest games and gaming technology or even wax nostalgic over the gaming days of old. Come join us and help us grow GameNotOver into a wonderful community for gamers!
    Dismiss Notice

Jabrill Peppers declaring

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by Hailmary, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Killerinstinct

Killerinstinct Well-Known Member

1,339 Messages
    960 Likes Received
    Maybe this pushes a player down to us. Takkarist Mckinley is the player I currently covet.

BAT likes this.
  2. RandyOh

RandyOh Well-Known Member

1,499 Messages
    862 Likes Received
    McKinley will only rise up boards. Not fall. He will only fall if he messes up off field and once that happens he should be wiped off our board completely.

3. JoeyBoy718

JoeyBoy718 Well-Known Member

8,089 Messages
    5,538 Likes Received
    Yep. If we get creative with anything, it's gonna be blitzes. Even a non-starter who we can move around to get to the QB would be a decent pick at #32, like a Bruce Irvin. A guy like Peppers though, I don't know. He'd have to be significantly better than Church for it to be worth drafting a SS in the 1st round, or he'd have to be able to do a lot of things, like move around and get to the QB.

4. stilltheguru88

stilltheguru88 Well-Known Member

2,775 Messages
    2,074 Likes Received
    Nah, basically the middle of the field would be on lockdown really. I'd keep Byron up top and Peppers to handle tight ends since Byron knows the scheme better. And he'd be our return man. I wouldn't be mad at all with him at 31-32.

RamziD and JoeyBoy718 like this.
  5. The Natural

The Natural Well-Known Member

7,786 Messages
    4,924 Likes Received
    Absolute game changing play making abilities in the return game. I would draft him even if he becomes a special teams lifer ala Devin Hester