1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Janoris Jenkins Interview: Good Stuff

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by JonJon, Feb 9, 2012.

1. jnday

jnday Well-Known Member

6,276 Messages
    1,274 Likes Received
    This is my point as well . Jenkins has the talent , but he also has a history of making dumb mistakes .
  2. realtick

realtick Benched

6,986 Messages
    0 Likes Received

Excuse me, Terence Newman has never been beat for a touchdown and "is our best cornerback," also "he deserves better" and "we won't know what we had until he's gone."

I know so because idgit told me.
  3. jnday

jnday Well-Known Member

6,276 Messages
    1,274 Likes Received
    I agree that he has the tools to be elite , but he has a recent history of stupid mistakes . Sure he is going to say he has changed when faced with losing millions of dollars . What do you think he is going to do after he gets paid ?
  4. Balotelli

Balotelli Benched

25 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Buy thousands of pounds of Cocaine. What about you?

Or should I say, Cannabis?
  5. JonJon

JonJon Injured Reserve

10,995 Messages
    123 Likes Received
    I don't know....let's ask him.

Scott Wright: When you get your first paycheck what are you going to buy?
    Janoris Jenkins: I'm going to buy my mom whatever she wants, whatever she asks for.

There you have it.
  6. Frozen700

Frozen700 Well-Known Member

11,811 Messages
    485 Likes Received
    I mean why do you care?

So i guess you never made a mistake in your life? Wrong....you are human, we all made mistakes. I think it is safe to assume when you made your mistake, whatever it was, you begged for forgiveness and wanted whoever it was, to believe you wouldn't do it again. Right or Wrong?

oh..ok
  7. Gaede

Gaede Well-Known Member

7,578 Messages
    533 Likes Received
    Jeff Ireland: Is your mom a drug kingpin?
  8. jnday

jnday Well-Known Member

6,276 Messages
    1,274 Likes Received
    What you can not understand is that he made a series of mistakes . Not one . This is what you call a pattern of behaviour . Stay with me so that you understand . It matters to me because he has that pattern of behaviour that makes him a risk for an early round pick . Do you want to draft Cliff Harris to go with him ? As for my mistakes , I have made some . None involved anything that was considered drug problems . No , I have not been arrested ( I don't know if Jenkins has or not ) or been involved with drugs . I have not been kicked off a football team due to repeated drug abuse either . No I have not ever made any mistake that was so severe that I had to beg for anything . I have found that if you use your head , you don't get in trouble . Because he is a great talent , I don't see why his stupidity should be overlooked .
  9. jnday

jnday Well-Known Member

6,276 Messages
    1,274 Likes Received
    What do you expect ? He is going to tell the media just what he needs to . There is millions of dollars at stake . I was actually a big fan of Jenkins when he was at Florida and I hope he gets his life on track . Just because he is a great talent doesn't excuse his behavior . IMO , it is on him to prove that he has changed his behaviour and it will take more than words .