1. CowboysZone Upgrade Coming Soon! For more information, click here.

Twitter: Jason Garrett Combine Presser at 3p CDT Today

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Feb 20, 2014.

1. theebs

theebs Believe!!!!

22,213 Messages
    1,270 Likes Received
    Zilch. He doesn't in any way deserve this season as coach.

Since he has taken over we have had the two worst defenses I have ever seen the cowboys have, the absolute worst and most pathetic running game I have ever seen the cowboys have in 2012, he fires everyone and passes the buck on every single thing that goes wrong, his in game decisions are horrendous and trending down based on last years finish.

The truth is he has done everything possible to be fired which he whole heartedly earned and deserves. Grandpa is determined to prove everyone is wrong about the guy so we are stuck with him, apparently no matter what and especially since Garrett is a gutless spineless weasel who passes the buck at all times and takes his orders like a good boy.

Every possible bad situation has occurred under this guy's leadership. It's absolutely nuts he is the head coach here still.
  2. lwehlers

lwehlers Well-Known Member

1,238 Messages
    134 Likes Received

I would not bet on that. with gruden brother now in Washington I just do not see john gruden wanting to coach against his brother twice a year.
  3. lwehlers

lwehlers Well-Known Member

1,238 Messages
    134 Likes Received
    I also agree garrett needs to get this team to the playoffs this year to before he gets a new contract. then again I bet garrett gets a contract extension before the next season starts.
  4. Next Years Champ

Next Years Champ Active Member

515 Messages
    185 Likes Received
    So what we have is Garrett bringing in a mentor to help speed up his ideas.

Fair enough.

Obviously Callahan was no help in that capacity. I'm not so sure Callahan is anywhere near a great OL coach..

which is all I want from him as a fan.

For once, clearly do your job and quit pouting like a 2 year old.

Good.

Proceed.
  5. DandyDon1722

DandyDon1722 It's been a good 'un, ain't it?

3,000 Messages
    1,690 Likes Received
    I did not consider that but you may be right.
  6. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

55,187 Messages
    7,824 Likes Received
    Not trying to defend JG, but which HC could have prevented the injury situation we have experience the last two years on defense?
  7. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

34,294 Messages
    10,428 Likes Received
    Why not defend JG? Go ahead. You know you want to.
  8. diehard2294

diehard2294 America's Team

4,863 Messages
    592 Likes Received
    That would be another blunder by the Boss if that happens
  9. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Everything is everything... Staff Member

69,183 Messages
    9,700 Likes Received
    Jon Machota ‏@jonmachota 44m
    Jason Garrett on Dallas' 2013 draft class: "Some helped us more than others but we feel like each of those guys has a bright future for us."
    Garrett on keeping Hatcher: "Once the business of the NFL starts w/ free agency we certainly want 2 be there. We think he can help our team"
    Garrett was asked about Linehan working w/ Romo. JG said Linehan is spending time with the staff and Tony is working on rehabbing his back.
    Garrett on Romo's back: "He's getting it right. He looks good and his mindset is really good and he's just trying to get himself healthy."
    Jason Garrett on DeMarcus Ware: "We feel like he is a cornerstone piece. And we're excited to get him back healthy and playing again."
    Garrett on Johnny Manziel: "He's a great football player and someone I admire a great deal. He's something else. He's really fun to watch."

Rowan Kavner ‏@KavnerDC 1h
    He said the team will just have to see how it plays out, but he reiterated how productive and outstanding Hatch was
  10. Aven8

Aven8 Well-Known Member

5,051 Messages
    1,535 Likes Received
    Post of the day!
  11. Beast_from_East

Beast_from_East Well-Known Member

16,385 Messages
    3,558 Likes Received
    Don't recall any of the 6 coordinators we have had over the past 3 years getting a pass for injuries.................just saying Garrett doesn't have a problem with other people falling on the sword.
    BigStar likes this.
  12. 17yearsandcounting

17yearsandcounting Benched

2,391 Messages
    1,677 Likes Received
    lol Linehan is 11-25 as a HC, Marinelli is 10-38, Callahan is 15-17. If we are trusting this pack of losers to help Garrett become a headcoach, this team is doomed beyond repaid.
    randy932, Zordon, coult44 and 2 others like this.
  13. 17yearsandcounting

17yearsandcounting Benched

2,391 Messages
    1,677 Likes Received
    Linehans head coaching career involved him getting emasculated by Tory Friggen Holt on the sideline and taking punish from the angry men in the other color uniforms. This is so comical. What could go wrong?
  14. Beast_from_East

Beast_from_East Well-Known Member

16,385 Messages
    3,558 Likes Received
    It really is amazing that Garrett is "moving towards the direction of being a head coach" in freaking year 4.................so what the hell has he been doing the last 4 years?

The franchise is turning into such a joke.
    BigStar and Doomsay like this.
  15. Fletch

Fletch To The Moon

11,230 Messages
    2,124 Likes Received
    I hope all two of those LA guys have some serious lungs. You know that matters so much in today's sports. Those who boo the loudest get the most results. :rolleyes:
  16. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Everything is everything... Staff Member

69,183 Messages
    9,700 Likes Received
  17. Idgit

34,294 Messages
    10,428 Likes Received
    Just listening to excerpts from JG today. Lots of high praise for guys who are supposedly under his bus. That's strange.
    randy932 likes this.
  18. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Well-Known Member

2,917 Messages
    729 Likes Received
    The Titanic made strange sounds as she went down too. Its how that goes. Enjoy the deck music.
    Fredd, Zordon and diehard2294 like this.
  19. Idgit

34,294 Messages
    10,428 Likes Received
    Now, you're mixing your complaint metaphors. Bus. Titanic. Pick one and stick with it.
    randy932 and Gaede like this.
  20. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Well-Known Member

2,917 Messages
    729 Likes Received
    I only mentioned the Titanic. The disconnect is in your head my friend, you might need a break.