1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: Jason Garrett: Tony Romo has a bright future leading the Cowboys

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Ultimategamer5567

Ultimategamer5567 Member

824 Messages
    14 Likes Received
    That would be a terrible decision.
  2. CowboyStar88

CowboyStar88 Well-Known Member

4,320 Messages
    941 Likes Received
    Who says it has next to nothing? You? There are talented QB's in this draft class who have won at DIV I level. Sorry I don't buy this draft is "weak" for QB's.
  3. Sportsbabe

Sportsbabe Well-Known Member

4,593 Messages
    375 Likes Received
    You're kidding right: "understand the fact that this is a very mediocre team with Romo at the helm." If I understand my elementary grammar correctly, you just stated that this team is mediocre because of Romo.
  4. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

28,878 Messages
    4,699 Likes Received
    That press conference is a really good listen, by the way. And, yeah, I obviously agree with Garrett on this one.
  5. StylisticS

StylisticS Well-Known Member

8,077 Messages
    149 Likes Received
    I agree with not getting one in this year draft. But in 2014 or 2015 are the drafts to start looking for one.
  6. Redball Express

Redball Express All Aboard!!!

3,020 Messages
    273 Likes Received
    Unbelievable. Is Garrett married to Jones' daughter or something..?

Really.? And switching now from Romo will set this team back years..? Quite the contrary.

So somebody tell me how many teams are in the playoffs this year and last year with QBs in the NFL with 1-2 seasons experience..?

A pretty fair number. Nothing wrong with that.

What alot of bull-manure.

This franchise has never won unless it had an elite QB with known pedigree as a Staubach or Aikman.

Stop all the crazy company party line speak.

This franchise football-wise is fatally flawed with Jones as our owner, Romo at QB and Garrett just adds to the imperfectness.

This will never change until the fans start to boycott the games and stop buying the merchandise.

That will get Jones' attention.

Garrett is our future..huh.?

Well he certainly contributed little in the past being Aikman's caddie and his present is a dismal failure..if the team winning or losing is a barometer.

I ask again..will this never end..?

And just one other comment and I'll let this whole Cowboy failure thing go. I can't be the only one sitting at his computer saying to himself this has been the same thing for the last 16 years..crash, burn boom. Cowboys out of the playoffs. Yikes.

Unbelievable. Jerry..if only you could build your football teams 1/10th as good as your stadiums. We'd all be much happier. But you can't and you won't.

:banghead: RedBaLL ExPreSS:banghead:
  7. CowboysYanksLakers

CowboysYanksLakers Well-Known Member

3,996 Messages
    440 Likes Received
    He's a little more mobile than some give him credit for as well... I like the way he throws the ball.