1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Jayron Hosley Virginia Tech

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by Trace1015, Sep 29, 2011.

1. Trace1015

Trace1015 Member

415 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    This guy is my pet cat a true ballhawk and might fall to the second round

2010: Started 13 games, contributing 39 tackles, nine interceptions, and eight passes broken up … Turned in three tackles during the opener with Boise State … Played every defensive down against JMU … Posted four tackles, a break up and an interception against Boston College … Won national honors after posting six tackles, four pass break ups and three interceptions at NC State … Was also named the ACC’s Defensive Back of the Week after the NCSU game … Clinched the win with his final interception, which he returned 42 yards to set up an insurance touchdown … Returned a punt 80 yards for a touchdown against Central Michigan … Posted four tackles, one for a loss, and turned in a 58-yard punt return in the Wake Forest game … Had a 61-yard punt return against Duke and intercepted a pass … Picked off two more passes during the fourth quarter of the UNC game to earn ACC weekly honors again … Collected nine tackles and posted a crucial fourth-quarter interception and 32-yard return at Miami … Returned a kickoff 50 yards in the Virginia game … Added a 34-yard return and a pair of tackles in the ACC Championship Game … Intercepted a pass and broke up another throw during the Orange Bowl game with Stanford … Had a personal-best 36 1/2-inch vertical jump during off-season workouts … Turned in seven tackles, including a sack, during the first full scrimmage of the spring … Had two tackles behind the line and blocked a field goal in the third scrimmage … Returned a punt 61 yards for a touchdown during the Maroon-White game … Won the Coaches Award as the defensive player who had an exceptional spring.
  2. supercowboy8

supercowboy8 Well-Known Member

5,525 Messages
    349 Likes Received
    He is a very good player. Fun to watch. This CB class is going to be loaded. Dallas will have alot of options even if they are picking late. Also with so many good CBs in the 2012 class this will make some really good Juniors to go back for their senior year.
    I'm looking at Dallas getting a OG, C, and CB in the first two rounds. Yes I hope they trade another pick into the 2nd to have 2 2nd round picks.
  3. Trace1015

Trace1015 Member

415 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    what corners do you like so far
  4. casmith07

casmith07 I'm the best poster in the game!

27,566 Messages
    2,947 Likes Received
    By the time the year is up he'll be a 1st round prospect. Guy is a ball hawk, and I hate buzzwords.