1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

JBScouiting:Julius Thomas Draft Journal #3- Feb 27

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by cowboyjoe, Feb 28, 2011.

1. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,173 Messages
    178 Likes Received
    http://www.jbscouting.com/index.php/interviews/3-interviews/1617-thomas-dj3

]Day 3- We took the wonderlic exam and we met with the NFLPA. We had the bench test. I did 16 on the bench. I had my official interviews with position coach, head coach, GM, and some other people involved with that team. It’s probably a 25 or 30 minute interview. They ask who you are and have you go on the board. They might show you a play and then erase it and have you draw it back. Interviews went real well for me. I think it was a good time to let teams get a good feel for who I am. They asked about why I play football and how much I enjoy it.

Day 4- It was exciting because you do all of the tests you have been working for the last few months. I can’t complain since I met all of my goals heading in. They had me at 4.68 in the 40, 35.5 inch vertical, 9’3 broad jump, I ran like a 6.96 3-cone, my 20-yard shuttle was 4.31, and my 60-yard shuttle was a 11.95.