1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Jeffrey Immelt, GE CEO.... (MSNBC)

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by irvin88, Jun 2, 2009.

1. irvin88

irvin88 Active Member

1,668 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    If you wish to contact Jeff Immelt, the CEO of General Electric and MSNBC, here is the contact information you'll need.

jeffrey.immelt@ge.com

General Electric
    3135 Easton Turnpike
    Fairfield, CT 06828
  2. theogt

theogt Surrealist Zone Supporter

44,104 Messages
    1,339 Likes Received
    Am I missing something?
  3. irvin88

irvin88 Active Member

1,668 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    yes, he runs MSNBC. if you oppose the propoganda machine...write him.
  4. theogt

44,104 Messages
    1,339 Likes Received
    :laugh2:
  5. CowboyWay

CowboyWay If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State

4,171 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    + one
  6. lewpac

lewpac Benched

1,465 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Get out much?

Google "Americans plotting with Iran to destroy America".........you'll get the picture.
  7. irvin88

irvin88 Active Member

1,668 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Dude does business w/ Iran too, that make roadside bombs. Get a clue.
  8. ScipioCowboy

ScipioCowboy More than meets the eye. Zone Supporter

15,279 Messages
    2,469 Likes Received
    I don't watch MSNBC anymore. Instead, I watch the other propaganda machine.:D
  9. irvin88

irvin88 Active Member

1,668 Messages
    0 Likes Received

CBS ? CNN ??
  10. irvin88

irvin88 Active Member

1,668 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Typical liberal comeback.
  11. ScipioCowboy

15,279 Messages
    2,469 Likes Received
    Relax, dude.

It was a joke.:D

I watch Fox more than any other news network, but I concede that it's biased -- not to the extent that MSNBC is biased, mind you.

For the record, I consider myself a liberal in the classical sense, which is the sense that Reagan used when he talked to Gorbachev about liberalization.
  12. lewpac

lewpac Benched

1,465 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Yeah, well...........you're not alone. Nobody ever DID watch PMSNBC.

The fact that you used the word "anymore" indicates your behind the times.
  13. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

33,080 Messages
    807 Likes Received
    Start a billboard.
  14. theogt

44,104 Messages
    1,339 Likes Received
    Please be sure to use that in your e-mail campaign. It'll get under his skin.
  15. lewpac

lewpac Benched

1,465 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Reagan did not "talk" to Gorbachev. He SLAPPED Gorbachev down. It wasn't a discussion, it was a sermon. Please, don't besmirch Ronald Reagan's name in an effort the convince us that your some "moderate, decent" liberal. There's no such thing............
  16. bbgun

bbgun Benched

27,868 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'll contact him when my GE fridge goes on the blink. Until then, let libs be libs.
  17. lewpac

lewpac Benched

1,465 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    The complete picture is much bigger that that.

Imelt runs GE, and is knee-deep in NBC/PMSNBC. He's an ardent Obama backer and had a lot to do with getting him elected. Now that the Dali-Bama is in office, his networks are Obama's cheerleaders and run cover for everything he does.

Read your Constitution and Bill of Rights about the roll of a "free press", and you'll discover that THAT train left the station with folks like Imelt running joints like NBC.

With folks like Jeff Imelt and George Soros with their hands in this cookie jar, you're fridge may "go on the blink" for other reasons besides what your warrenty from GE covers. Your whole life may "go on the blinK" if these cretins get the America they want.

That's the jist of what the OP is getting at (I think).
  18. ScipioCowboy

15,279 Messages
    2,469 Likes Received
    Are you familiar with me or my posts?

:laugh2:
  19. hairic

hairic Well-Known Member

2,484 Messages
    261 Likes Received
    If this is some call for a boycott, here's a list of what they got for you to avoid:

In TV, GE owns:

Television networks: NBC Networks, Telemundo, Ion Media (partial stake).

Cable: NBC Entertainment, NBC News, NBC Sports, NBC Television, NBC Universal, CNBC, CNBC World (Arabia, India, Asia, Europe), MSNBC, Bravo, Sci Fi Channel, Telemundo, USA, Oxygen, Weather Plus, Mun2, Sleuth, Chiller, Universal HD, A&E Networks (25%; includes A&E, the History Channel, History en español, the Biography Channel, Military History Channel, Crime & Investigation Network, A&E HD, the History Channel HD, History International), the Weather Channel (partial), Sci-Fi Channel HD.

Production and distribution companies: NBC Universal Television Distribution, Universal Media Studios

26 television stations, owned under the “NBC Universal” division. These include NBC affiliates, 46 stations, Telemundo affiliates, and a small number of independents.

International Channels: 13eme Rue (France), 13th Street (Germany), Studio Universal (Germany), Sci-fi Channel (Germany), Calle 13 (Spain), Sci Fi Channel UK, Movies 24 (UK), DivaTV (UK), Studio Universal (Italy), Universal Channel (Latin America), CNBC Asia, CNBC Europe, 18 Hallmark Channels (worldwide), KidsCo (worldwide, partial).

Programming: NBC Network News, NBC Universal Global Networks, NBC Universal International Channels, The Today Show, NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams, Dateline NBC, Meet the Press, Early Today, CNBC, Squawk Box, Mad Money, CNBC World, CNBC Arabia, CNBC-India TV-18, Hardball with Chris Matthews, the Rita Cosby Specials Unit, Morning Joe, Mun2, Sleuth, A&E [partial], the History Channel [partial], the Biography Channel (partial), the Sundance Channel [partial], ShopNBC (27%).

In Film:

Production: NBC Universal (80% ownership): Universal Pictures, Focus Features, Rogue Pictures. Universal has production agreements with Imagine Entertainment, Jersey Films, Tribeca Films, Shady Acres, the Kennedy/Marshall Company, Playtone Company, Strike Entertainment, Type A Films, Depth of Field, Stephen Sommers and Working Title Films (Europe).

Distribution: Universal Studios Home Entertainment.

In publishing:

Magazines: SciFi Magazine

On the internetz:

NBC.com, CNBC.com, iVillage.com, Scifi.com, telemundo.com, nbc.com, hulu.com (a joint venture between NBC Universal and News Corp.), Bravotv.com, Triotv.com, msnbc.msn.com, nbcolympics.com, ShopNBC.com. Partial: aetv.com, biography.com, historychannel.com, military.history.com, Thehistoryhcannelclub.com, Historytravel.com, Newsvine.com.

Other:

Military Production: Manufactures and maintains engines for the F-16 Fighter jet, Abrams tank, Apache helicopter, U2 Bomber, Unmanned Combat Air Vehicle (UCAV), A-10 aircraft, and numerous military equipment including planes, helicopters, tanks, and more.

Parks: Universal Studios Theme Parks and Resorts (Orlando, FL; Hollywood, CA; Costa Durada, Spain; Universal City, Japan)

Consumer Products: NBC Stores, ShopNBC (partial), GE Industrial (Formerly, GE Consumer and Industrial), AETN Consumer Products (37.5% equity).

Other:
    • GE Commercial Finance: GE Capital Aviation Services, GE Commercial Equipment Financing, GE Corporate Financial Services, GE Structured Finance Global Energy Unit, GE Fleet Services, GE Healthcare Financial Services, GE Real Estate, GE Vendor Financial Services.
    • GE Consumer & Industrial (appliances, lighting, and Industrial Systems).
    • GE Healthcare (diagnostic and interventional medical imaging, information and services technology)
    • GE Infrastructure (comprised of GE Water Technologies, GE Silicones, GE Superabrasives, and GE Quartz, commercial aviation financing, and serves various industries including cosmetics, semi-conductors, oil drilling, construction and telecommunications)
    • GE Money
  20. bbgun

bbgun Benched

27,868 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    True, they're totally in the tank for Obama, be it their morning shows, the evening news, and special interest shows like Matthews and Olbermann. So what? They're only one of thousands of news providers, both mainstream and non-traditional. The only people they influence are Dems who are already receptive to their message.

Huh? The Bill of Rights delineates things the government can't do to outlets like NBC. The network is under no obligation to be "fair and balanced." Boycott them if you wish, but invoking the Constitution is a non-sequitur.

I have no idea what this means. In the meantime, just change the channel.