Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by Bob Sacamano, Jun 18, 2010.

1. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Benched

57,073 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I ran into a jerk today on my way to RiteAid to pick up some Neutrogena and facial tanning lotion. Anyways, on the turn into the parking lot, this car takes forever to turn in. I mean, it had good distance between an oncoming car to make the turn. So I give the person a kind of, "dude, what the ****?" look while putting up my fingers, hands on the steering wheel, in an exasperated type of way. So the car finally turns in. Looking back, it's one of those types of deals that you forget about, and go on with your day, so I pushed that into the back of my mind, park and walk in. There's no tanning lotion, so I head back to put the Neutrogena away because I'll try Target next and get both there, and I see this guy coming up the aisle with a 24 pack of Bud Light. So I move my body a little sideways to allow him to pass through unmolested. This dude doesn't blink an eye, and tries to plow right through me. Suffice to say, I knocked him into a display case of some kind of lotion which causes a couple of bottles to fall to the ground and break, and we both continue walking. Neither of us say anything. It doesn't really get me angry (I thought maybe there just wasn't that much room) so I finish putting the Neutrogena on the shelf, and I kind of followed him out of the store. Not maliciously, it just turned out that way. He goes to his Mercedes, and it immediately dawns on me that that's the car from before because I saw him park at the same time I did, but on the opposite side a few cars down. Now I'm agitated.

This dude was probably in his early-30s. A kind of fellow like theo with some money, but is a total jerk. He's already driving away, so I can't really do anything about it.

So yeah, ****ing jerks.

Anybody have any jerk store stories?
  2. cowboyfan4life_mark

cowboyfan4life_mark 5 outta 8 ain't bad

3,029 Messages
    112 Likes Received
    You damn near made me drop my beer. :mad:
  3. Jon88

Jon88 Benched

7,665 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I had some little bald guy mean mug me as I was walking into the waiting room for a new inspection sticker the other day. I just looked at him and kinda laughed.
  4. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

33,682 Messages
    3,049 Likes Received
    So you guys literally collided in the aisle and neither of you said a work?

That would probably be one of the most awkward things I could ever see happening.
  5. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Winter is Coming Staff Member

64,584 Messages
    8,850 Likes Received
    Are you saying it was....Unspoken sexual tension?
  6. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

33,682 Messages
    3,049 Likes Received
    They probably bumped each other groin first.
  7. Danny White

Danny White Winter is Coming

12,351 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    Do you write this sort of stuff on purpose? Like in times when you think people aren't ragging on you enough?
  8. bbgun

bbgun Benched

27,868 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    r u kidding? those were his least embarrassing purchases.
  9. masomenos

masomenos Less is more

5,973 Messages
    2 Likes Received
  10. ninja

ninja Numbnuts

6,270 Messages
    1,065 Likes Received
    A kind of fellow like theo... :muttley:
  11. Danny White

Danny White Winter is Coming

12,351 Messages
    4 Likes Received

12. peplaw06

peplaw06 That Guy

13,688 Messages
    411 Likes Received
  13. The Grim Reaper

The Grim Reaper Benched

213 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'm pulling my new Benz into the parking lot at the RiteAid and some pencil neck in an AMC Gremlin is giving me grief because it is taking 5 seconds longer than he expects. Then I see the guy again when I'm heading to the register with my 24 pack of Bud Light. He's in the women's makeup aisle buying some lotion and crowding the whole aisle. He should have been looking for some tanning lotion. Dude was pasty white. I tried to go around him and he like brushed up against me and knocked some of his lotion off a display. It must have upset him because he like followed me out to the parking lot like he was scary or something.

Jerks are so kewl.
  14. DallasEast

DallasEast Cowboys 24/7/365 Zone Supporter

30,711 Messages
    4,505 Likes Received

15. BraveHeartFan

BraveHeartFan We got a hat. I want a ring.

25,595 Messages
    2,457 Likes Received
    LOL! This made this whole thread worth it.
  16. tiny tim

tiny tim Member

311 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    One time when I was walking home from work a car pulled up to where I was and someone in the car threw something like a firecracker (or whatever it was) near me. He did not really throw it at me he threw it more kinda close by me.
  17. 67CowboysFan

67CowboysFan New Member

2,345 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Bob likes attention. [IMG]
  18. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

59,393 Messages
    11,367 Likes Received
    :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
  19. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Benched

57,073 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    And all my jilted wannabe-lovers come out to play. LOL at grimreaper the mad homer. And Stretchy-McBraveheart.
  20. The Grim Reaper

The Grim Reaper Benched

213 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Wannabe lover? Not hardly. I don't care how you swing, but I don't swing that way.

Mad Homer? That is funny since you still have no idea whom on the team I like, whom I dislike, nor any other clue. I take this to mean that your definition of homer is anyone who doesn't think exactly like you. How convenient, you've achieved god status in your own mind.

That certainly explains the delusions. How do we explain the rest of your dissociative disorders? I know. Show us on the doll where the bad man touched you.