1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Recap: Jerry Jones 1053thefan recap - 12/3/13

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by cowboyjoe, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

31,885 Messages
    7,624 Likes Received
    No kidding. I wasn't high on the guy going back to his first camp, but we've heard for a while now that the new defensive coaches like him. It's be huge if it turned out that SAM was his spot. Especially if he can give us anything at all in terms of an extra pass rush.
  2. The Quest for Six

The Quest for Six Well-Known Member

6,863 Messages
    609 Likes Received
    Jerry went hunting!!!!!!!!!....
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2013
    visionary likes this.
  3. rcaldw

rcaldw Well-Known Member

6,716 Messages
    970 Likes Received
    I want him to see a mental health professional. His narcissism is very real.... and severe
    NJ22 likes this.
  4. TrailBlazer

TrailBlazer Well-Known Member

2,347 Messages
    828 Likes Received
    Is it the standard around the NFL to keep 4 RBs? Tells you what they think of tanner and randle.

Wilbur should've been playing LBer all along. I'm glad he's taking advantage of his opportunity. Hopefully he sticks, bc Durant won't be in Big D past 2014.
  5. NJ22

NJ22 Well-Known Member

1,121 Messages
    894 Likes Received
    Jerry is a complete imbecile!
  6. Beast_from_East

Beast_from_East Well-Known Member

15,472 Messages
    2,887 Likes Received
    They are infested with suck.
  7. Beast_from_East

Beast_from_East Well-Known Member

15,472 Messages
    2,887 Likes Received
    Yea, I noticed that too.

He basically said that having a healthy Romo and still sucking was disturbing........................If we again are sitting home come playoff time and Romo is sitting on the couch next to Jerry eating popcorn..............not going to look good for Opie.
    khiladi likes this.
  8. rcaldw

rcaldw Well-Known Member

6,716 Messages
    970 Likes Received
    Jerry is delusional about Romo. It even creeps me out to hear him talk about Romo, because he talks about him like he is an impersonal tool of some sort.... "Well, as long as we have us a Romo....."

Romo is good, Romo is not a ticket to the playoffs, and sometimes Romo has made the devastating play that sealed the fact that we weren't going to the playoffs (Just last season).

I'm looking forward to the day when the 71 year old Jones will no longer be involved on the football side of things. It may be 20 years, but that day IS coming, it WILL arrive. We can't be held hostage forever.
  9. links18

links18 Well-Known Member

10,116 Messages
    1,669 Likes Received
    Do you think Stephen will be any better?
  10. rcaldw

rcaldw Well-Known Member

6,716 Messages
    970 Likes Received
    I'm hopeful he will be. He at least doesn't seem to be the narcissist his father is. But who knows?
  11. coult44

coult44 Well-Known Member

1,626 Messages
    929 Likes Received
    The entire interview is proof JJ is not only the GM, but very involved in coaching decisions. RIDICULOUS!!!!
  12. rcaldw

rcaldw Well-Known Member

6,716 Messages
    970 Likes Received
    I really don't think he is involved in coaching decisions. I'm not even convinced he is that involved in personnel decisions. I think he simply wants everyone to KNOW that he is in charge, and to THINK that he knows football and makes these decisions.
  13. Redball Express

Redball Express All Aboard!!!

3,144 Messages
    333 Likes Received
    Oh my..

That sig pic is a scream.

Looks like the drunk half-brother of the Evil Lord of the Sith.

Thanks.
  14. ScipioCowboy

ScipioCowboy More than meets the eye. Zone Supporter

15,252 Messages
    2,453 Likes Received
    Linebacker and corner are two positions where the team has solid talent and depth. If they could find a rangy safety, their back seven would be set for years.