1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Jerry Jones < Daniel Snyder

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Zone' started by john van brocklin, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Hostile

Hostile Peace Zone Supporter

118,554 Messages
    1,911 Likes Received
    I do disagree with that. I can't stand the guy, but I'd take him over Bidwell or Brown.
  2. john van brocklin

john van brocklin Captain Comeback

1,490 Messages
    165 Likes Received
    It is my fault for not clarifing that I was only referring to the last 9 months.

Since then Snyder has hired a well respected GM and Headcoach, and quit meddling in the team in a detrimental way.

I think Jerry should do the same.
  3. Hostile

118,554 Messages
    1,911 Likes Received
    I will be shocked if we finish behind the Redskins this year, next year, and a year after that.

Shanahan and Allen would need to do some amazing stuff to turn that franchise around. I have been telling Redskins fans for 7 years at least that what they were doing was not winning football and they did not want to hear it.

Tell me the "well respected GM" who is going to leave his current well respected position for ours, and why this well respected person would do this.
  4. john van brocklin

john van brocklin Captain Comeback

1,490 Messages
    165 Likes Received
    If Jerry is willing to pay the money, he could have almost anyone he wanted...
    This is the NFL's flagship team,
    In America's most popular sport.

I really believe the line for a GM or Headcoach postion would be a mile long for this team.
  5. Hostile

118,554 Messages
    1,911 Likes Received
    I don't believe it is.

I think we as Cowboys fans elevate the team to where someone else will drop everything to be here, but in the real world that doesn't work.