Jerry Might Be Fighting Back

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by DandyDon1722, Aug 12, 2017 at 8:00 PM.

1. Sydla

Sydla Well-Known Member

13,077 Messages
    14,709 Likes Received
    The fact they used woman beater in the official letter to Elliott was nothing more than pandering to the women's rights groups that have been pounding Goodell and the league office for their screw ups in the past.

Manster68, Tolstrup, Bullflop and 6 others like this.
  2. Pabst

Pabst Well-Known Member

1,128 Messages
    351 Likes Received
    Goodell went all in with a pair of twos. It's JV stuff.

3. erod

erod Well-Known Member

17,121 Messages
    19,475 Likes Received
    Is it just me, he does Zeke look chubbier?

Boyzmamacita likes this.
  4. PA Cowboy Fan

PA Cowboy Fan Well-Known Member

8,226 Messages
    11,661 Likes Received
    It's what I said before it's slander. He could have suspended him for his off field conduct or said he was suspended for getting himself in that predicament. That's not what the NFL said. They said he is guilty of Domestic Abuse. They tried him and convicted him themselves and it's disgusting.

5. CowboysWillRise

CowboysWillRise Well-Known Member

2,759 Messages
    3,461 Likes Received
    It means hes so done he won't have anything to do with the nfl, except post on Cowboys message boards and watch all thier games, maybe get season ticket and maybe a Dak jersey. But other than that flat out done!

Cover 2, guag, Bullflop and 8 others like this.
  6. agk136

agk136 Active Member

213 Messages
    158 Likes Received
    It's worked in divorce court for years.

Everson24, Bullflop and lockster like this.
  7. Melonfeud

Melonfeud Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

3,428 Messages
    4,778 Likes Received
    Without the verifiable proof of legal documentation to back up the league's woman beater label,,,?
    That's a pretty easy defamation of character case he's got

Manster68, guag, Bullflop and 6 others like this.
  8. Bullflop

Bullflop Well-Known Member

8,255 Messages
    7,387 Likes Received
    Perhaps the most effective way that Jerry could fight back is to win a championship, despite all the roadblocks that have been laid before him and his team. The Commissioner, his cronies and all of the other NFL teams would be obliged to respect that accomplishment.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017 at 2:14 AM
  9. Melonfeud

3,428 Messages
    4,778 Likes Received
    Character assassination pure and simple.

Manster68, Tolstrup, Bullflop and 8 others like this.
  10. Melonfeud

3,428 Messages
    4,778 Likes Received
    *doh*:banghead: I didn't see your post

While that is one of those warm-n-fuzzy rah-rah thoughts,,, those zebra clad casing-liner's with those magical yellow flags are intrical in the multi-layered defense to keep that from happening,Bullflop

11. Wood

Wood Well-Known Member

6,750 Messages
    2,589 Likes Received
    I think Jerry needs to do something if for nothing else to get league to back off trying to make example of cowboys players due to high profile status of team. That's convenient for NFL but not fair. Problem is Jerry needs Kraft on this one but Jerry was silent during Brady suspension so Kraft could sit this fight out.

12. Bullflop

Bullflop Well-Known Member

8,255 Messages
    7,387 Likes Received
    Warm and fuzzy thoughts sometimes come to fruition for those who want badly enough to do whatever's necessary to make it so.

I wasn't making a prediction or anything of the sort but rather, just stating what it might take to make the conspiritors eat crow. ;)

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017 at 2:57 AM
    Melonfeud likes this.
  13. CowboyStar88

CowboyStar88 Well-Known Member

9,720 Messages
    5,905 Likes Received
    All good my dude! I'm just in shock he'd go to that level. It's an absurd statement, and frankly I think it could be used to block the suspension in a court of law. That's a bold statement to make by the commissioner of the league. Wow, I hope the NFLPA is paying attention

14. Melonfeud

3,428 Messages
    4,778 Likes Received
    :lmao: I really want him to
    " take his ball and go home" by refusing to Field his franchise ,,thusly creating such a national bowel impaction the non sport networks air ' special investigative reports' like 60 minutes ( who watch's that anymore? Is it even still on?:lmao:) yet, the hue and cry and public outrage against this good ol' boy redneck "railroad/ lynching"
    Handed down in a whimsical and stalinesque manner effectively killing this"stars are the limits" budding young professional athletes career, in an egregious, unjust and UNCONSTITUTIONAL decree by Fiat,,,,, ya, that's what I want to see,Bullflop!

**** those guys and the horse they rode in on,JERRY!:mad:

15. Melonfeud

3,428 Messages
    4,778 Likes Received
    I know! Mr. Elliott is a power house running back, a gridiron WARRIOR in the truest sense of that word, and should be barn burning OUTRAGED at this corporate castration attempt , a righteous rage amongst each and every member within the NFL players union should be burning white hot in his support also.

16. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

35,102 Messages
    4,377 Likes Received
    Still waiting on Jerry to come out on top in the Jay Ratliff debacle. Oh, also waiting on Jerry to take the league to court over the minuscule salary cap penalty from Miles' contract.

If you've paid any attention at all, you'd realize Jerry and fam will talk a big game and then lay down and accept their fate.

17. The Quest for Six

The Quest for Six Well-Known Member

11,115 Messages
    4,099 Likes Received

Done with the NFL or done commenting until the Damian Wilson 6 game suspension comes down.....

Melonfeud likes this.
  18. PA Cowboy Fan

8,226 Messages
    11,661 Likes Received
    He needs to look at the big picture. I couldn't believe he brought up Goodell's name at the HOF ceremonies. He needs to quit bending over backwords for the league. The players make the league and if it wasn't for the fans there would be nothing. And we both hate Goodell. It's time to take a stand. The Commish has gone too far yet again.

Tolstrup, Melonfeud and AmishCowboy like this.
  19. PA Cowboy Fan

8,226 Messages
    11,661 Likes Received
    Oh yea. I wonder how many games he'll get?

Melonfeud and Ranching like this.
  20. Macnalty

Macnalty Well-Known Member

2,624 Messages
    1,123 Likes Received
    We had options and we decided to take Taco, at some point you cannot have a backup capable of being a starter and the QB backup for the Jones Front Office is comfortable with this scenario. We had the best backup till about two months ago with Romo. I am liking what I see with the new pickup Cooper Rush, I think we have something to build on.

Melonfeud likes this.