1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Twitter: Jerry on The Fan: Harris to get more time at 3WR/Injury updates/Eagles

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Sep 10, 2013.

1. visionary

visionary Well-Known Member

7,891 Messages
    2,361 Likes Received

apparently it takes 3 years to recognize it is even a problem and another 3 years to implement the plan
  2. 187beatdown

187beatdown Lack of Big Plays

4,066 Messages
    665 Likes Received
    I can see Terrence oozing with talent, but he just doesn't have the smarts for this offense yet, which is completely understandable. Harris has earned his spot no question, and if Terrence puts in the work that Harris did, he can absolutely take it over.
  3. Gameover

Gameover Well-Known Member

3,220 Messages
    475 Likes Received
    Agreed

We moved at a snails pace

I hope my favorite player shakes it up!#dwayneHarris
  4. starfrombirth

starfrombirth Well-Known Member

3,933 Messages
    476 Likes Received
    Yeah cause I'm sure the thought of Harris vs TWill as the 3rd receiver is making them quake in their boots and their whole gameplan hinges on the glaring detail. Be real ya'll !
    blackbull likes this.
  5. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

78,637 Messages
    3,905 Likes Received
    I agree. I have come to the conclusion some just like the feeling of having their panties in a bunch. lol
  6. blackbull

blackbull Well-Known Member

1,284 Messages
    206 Likes Received
    Yea Jerry talks too much but you guys are overreacting. KC doesn't care about Harris and Williams. I'm sure they are focusing on people like.......Witten? Dez? Miles? Lol c'mon.
  7. Zman5

Zman5 Well-Known Member

5,918 Messages
    1,590 Likes Received
    Who cares what JJ says to the media. Do people actually believe that other teams will change their game plan based on what JJ says to the media?

So now KC is going to "account" for Harris more and change their defensive game plan? How ridiculous is that?

That would be awesome if JJ's media rambling had that kind of effect on other teams game plans. Just have JJ ramble some BS to the media like "Romo is hurt and Orton will most likely start this week.."
  8. AmberBeer

AmberBeer Well-Known Member

3,050 Messages
    1,084 Likes Received
    Yep, some sure do.
  9. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

78,637 Messages
    3,905 Likes Received
    Yep, it is Jerry team he owns them and if he wants to talk about his team he will yet some can't get it through their thick heads