1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Jets Fan Punches Woman

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by IAmLegend, Oct 21, 2013.

1. 03EBZ06

03EBZ06 Need2Speed

7,979 Messages
    411 Likes Received
    Man, it's just a game, some people take it way too far as a fan.
  2. ninja

ninja Numbnuts

5,430 Messages
    403 Likes Received
    Yeah, I give her credit for not going down after taking a pretty good lick. Reminds me of the Cleveland bus incident last year when the woman on the bus took a Mike Tyson-esque uppercut and didn't go down and actually came back for more.

I still laugh at the Mike Tyson quote: Everyone has a plan until they get hit in the mouth. This female Patriot fan had a plan (albeit a stupid one, but a plan nonetheless) until this Jet fan hit her in the mouth.

Stuff like this and the overall behavior of so many in the stands makes me feel much better sitting in my home watching.
  3. Denim Chicken

Denim Chicken Well-Known Member

2,745 Messages
    1,016 Likes Received
    hearing the woman has been charged for assault.
  4. bkight13

bkight13 Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

2,235 Messages
    590 Likes Received
    Still don't know why the Jets fan was charged. His family was harassed and then jumped by multiple people. He was backing away when the girl kept coming at him and punched him in the face. He hit her back one time and her friends still kept coming after him. If a group of people are attacking me and mine, I'm fighting back.
    tantrix1969 and WV Cowboy like this.
  5. WV Cowboy

WV Cowboy Waitin' on the 6th

10,512 Messages
    903 Likes Received
    Good point.
  6. Lonestar94

Lonestar94 Well-Known Member

3,051 Messages
    382 Likes Received
    I wouldn't of hit the woman, but i definitely would of shoved her to the ground and put her in a choke hold.
  7. WV Cowboy

WV Cowboy Waitin' on the 6th

10,512 Messages
    903 Likes Received
    If you are like me, I would not have been drunk and arguing with some woman after a pro football game to begin with.
    shnagy likes this.
  8. Lonestar94

Lonestar94 Well-Known Member

3,051 Messages
    382 Likes Received
    Right haha
  9. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

19,923 Messages
    5,574 Likes Received
    Thank you.

I have no sympathy for any woman who feels she can hit a man and get away with it.
  10. Shunpike

Shunpike Active Member

679 Messages
    118 Likes Received
    This thing is getting ridiculous.

I do have little ones. I fear to take them to games worrying what they will witness at the games.

There is one small section at Metlife for families. And that section has 5000 PSL cost. And it is in the endzone I say there should be more sections at the stadiums for families with an affordable price. That way, NFL is missing out on their future customers.
  11. Rack Bauer

Rack Bauer Federal Agent

22,515 Messages
    463 Likes Received
    I don't know how that fight got started, but if a girl hits me repeatedly she's fair game to get hit back. Though I'd probably give a half hearted punch just like that Jets fan did. Let's be honest, he could have hit her A LOT harder than he did.

Again, I don't know how that situation all started. Maybe that female deserved to get punched, maybe that dude deserves to have his man parts violently removed from his body and fed to him, maybe they both deserve it.
  12. Rack Bauer

Rack Bauer Federal Agent

22,515 Messages
    463 Likes Received
    Reminds me of that Chris Rock skit. Google "Chris Rock shake woman" if you want to see it. Can't post it here due to language.
  13. Sarge

Sarge Red, White and Brew... Staff Member

20,625 Messages
    1,432 Likes Received
    They're both idiots.
    jobberone likes this.
  14. jobberone

jobberone Orangutans make great bass players Staff Member

35,442 Messages
    2,791 Likes Received
    Pretty much sums it up succinctly don't you think people?