1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Jim Harbaugh blasts back

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by vlad, Nov 1, 2012.

1. vlad

vlad Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

1,085 Messages
    81 Likes Received
    HAHAHA - I love this guy - he seems very intelligent and doens't take crap from anyone... That statement about the absudity fo the analogy cracks me up, but overall - what a well said statement.

Giants o-coordinator Kevin Gilbride:
    "(Justin) Smith is a beast on the inside -- he's strong, he does as good a job (as anybody) of grabbing a hold of offensive linemen and allowing those twists to take place," Gilbride said. "He never gets called for it, so he gets away with murder."

Harbaugh's response:
    "Kevin Gilbride's outrageous, irrational statement regarding Justin Smith's play is, first, an absurd analogy," he said. "Second, it is an incendiary comment targeting one of the truly exemplary players in this league. It's obvious that the Giants coaching staff's sole purpose is to use their high visibility to both criticize and influence officiating."

Link
  2. Phoenix

Phoenix Well-Known Member

5,491 Messages
    595 Likes Received
    :fight::war:
  3. viman96

viman96 Thread Killer

7,572 Messages
    698 Likes Received
    This is old news right?
  4. SaltwaterServr

SaltwaterServr Blank Paper Offends Me

8,124 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Yep, from a few weeks ago.
  5. yimyammer

yimyammer Well-Known Member

5,079 Messages
    419 Likes Received
    Given Coughlins recent comments about the Cowboys getting 3 plays off in 10 seconds, it does appear to be a strategy of theirs.

Personally, I like it. In a game of thin edges you gotta tried to grab every one you can