1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: JJT - Jerry needs to commit to Garrett or fire him

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by Risen Star, Jan 11, 2013.

1. wileedog

wileedog Well-Known Member

9,796 Messages
    460 Likes Received
    Yeah I know what you're saying.

I'm just hoping if I ignore that particular piece of reality I can pretend it doesn't exist.
  2. Irving Cowboy

Irving Cowboy The Chief

1,566 Messages
    46 Likes Received
    Unfortunately the team's worth is not reflective of the product that's on the field. Or in the front office.
  3. RXP

RXP Well-Known Member

2,508 Messages
    747 Likes Received
    I don't see it that way at all. Garrett is in exactly the same position Andy Reid was in last year. Get to the playoffs and win or your done.

I don't think there will be another head coach in the NFL with more pressure on him next yar than Jason Garrett.
  4. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

74,861 Messages
    1,509 Likes Received
    I would agree that Garrett will enter his 3rd full season as HC with his job on the line. My hope is he can get this team over the hump so that we can stop playing musical HC.

If players like playing for him then they may want to go out and start playing better.
  5. RXP

RXP Well-Known Member

2,508 Messages
    747 Likes Received
    Unlike most around here, I really like Jason Garrett. And I'd like to see him as HC for years to come. But the bottom line is that he has to produce wins and get to the post season and have some success there as well.

If he doesn't the revolving door will spin again next year. And I don't want that because this team needs continuity at some point to become successful in the long term.
  6. WPBCowboysFan

WPBCowboysFan Well-Known Member

4,716 Messages
    1,157 Likes Received
    :bow:

:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

I cant even watch the CBS pregame shows on Sundays because of Cowher and Sharpe. Just awful. I really think I would rather be waterboarded than watch those guys.
  7. Rogerthat12

Rogerthat12 DWAREZ

3,279 Messages
    124 Likes Received
    This is true, Garrett is roasting on the hot seat this season.:p: