1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Joe Flacco is an UFA

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by juck, Oct 29, 2012.

1. muck4doo

muck4doo Well-Known Member

2,005 Messages
    91 Likes Received
    My thought as well. When I think of someone getting better as the season goes along I think of someone like Freeman, not Flacco.
  2. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

61,046 Messages
    4,396 Likes Received
    So you will give better line play to all other QBs but not let it count towards Romo?

Think about that, if you are willing to do so.
  3. Joshmil53

Joshmil53 Well-Known Member

2,564 Messages
    26 Likes Received
    Yep, he's saying the line needs improved for a QB to do well, then goes blaming Romo. Make so much sense.
  4. Dallas

Dallas Old bulletproof tiger

11,514 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    [IMG]
  5. juck

juck Well-Known Member

9,125 Messages
    80 Likes Received
    Better line play counts towards Romo too. However Romo is a colossal dunce with his carelessness and always has been even when the line plays well.
  6. Joshmil53

2,564 Messages
    26 Likes Received
    10 interceptions last year is carelessness and always has been?

I'm speechless. This year he has been careless, but always has been? What a joke.
  7. juck

juck Well-Known Member

9,125 Messages
    80 Likes Received
    Romo always chokes. He can have a great year statiscally but when it comes down to it u cannot trust him at all. he is snakebit since the botched snap.
  8. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

21,859 Messages
    8,953 Likes Received
    Romo's an infinitely better QB than Flacco.
  9. Dallas

11,514 Messages
    1 Likes Received

So basically you are proving everything folks say about your entire throught process w/ this thread.

You then try and defend yourself by what? You close out by telling us how Romo is a dunce and always has been? :laugh2:

That's like saying...well you pulled my britches down around my ankles. I don't have any defense really, so I am going home and I pretty upset over it.

Bye
  10. juck

juck Well-Known Member

9,125 Messages
    80 Likes Received
    Ill tell you what,you just keep the faith with Romo but I guarantee you he will never ever sniff a ring. He was undrafted for a reason and it continually shows.
  11. dragon_mikal

dragon_mikal Darth Jones strikes again! Zone Supporter

5,526 Messages
    1,238 Likes Received
    Ignore the guy. I usually don't put anyone on my ignore list but I made an exception in his case.:)
  12. Joshmil53

2,564 Messages
    26 Likes Received
    You know Romo > Flacco when Risen is saying something good about Romo. This thread ends here.
  13. Dallas

11,514 Messages
    1 Likes Received

Being undrafted has nothing to do with it. You using it as some sort of defense is however comical.

How many #1's have busted and never smelt a ring?

Oh wait....let us not talk about THOSE guys. :cool:
  14. Joshmil53

2,564 Messages
    26 Likes Received
    Pfft, what does Sean Payton know about QBs?

I bet Warren Moon/Tom Brady suck too because they were undrafted/6th round for a reason too.
  15. juck

juck Well-Known Member

9,125 Messages
    80 Likes Received
    Romo could have a brick wall in front of him and suck. Did u see those passes yesterday? Thats always with him. He had Dez 20 yards open and Dez had to faircatch it lol
  16. muck4doo

muck4doo Well-Known Member

2,005 Messages
    91 Likes Received
    We understand your frustration with Romo, especially after yesterday, but listen to what you are saying. Flacco. Don't even bring up Alex Smith or The Sanchize.
  17. Joshmil53

2,564 Messages
    26 Likes Received
    Dez has a tendency to drop balls now, Romo threw it in a position he knew him and Dez could connect.
  18. juck

juck Well-Known Member

9,125 Messages
    80 Likes Received
    Yea what does he know? He was gift wrapped a great QB in Brees.He won nothing with Romo.
  19. Dallas

11,514 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Oh I am not saying Romo didn't have problems yesterday. I am by no means a Romo happy fan. I do however wish we had a legit OL to have given him while he was in his prime. I think he does way to much when he has to accomplish things because the OL woes and the breakdowns in PP.

When he does that, he is gunslinger Jedi. You get the Good and Bad Romo...always. You live and die that way w/ him, but those mistakes nearly are BECAUSE he is under duress because the OL is so horrible.

Give Romo a solid running game each and every Sunday and see what you get.

I bet if we had Murray and Costa yesterday, things would have gone a LOT differently.
  20. casmith07

casmith07 I'm the best poster in the game!

27,457 Messages
    2,848 Likes Received
    We've already seen it -- we get a 13-3 finish, 11-5 finish, win the East and make the playoffs.

This **** is not rocket science. We don't have the right personnel right now to be a balanced offense.