1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

Joe Long

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by drawnstripes, Dec 1, 2011.

1. drawnstripes

drawnstripes Benched

167 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Jakes little brother

Wanye State U

6-6 #308

Career Notes Entering 2011: Started all 33 games at left tackle ... has been a three-time all-league performer (first team in 2010, and a two-time Honorable Mention All-GLIAC selection in 2008 and 2009) ... blocked for a 1,000-yard rusher all three seasons (Joique Bell in 2008 and 2009, and Josh Renel in 2010).

[​IMG]

2011: Voted GLIAC Offensive Lineman of the Year ... selected to the All-GLIAC First Team ... named to the GLIAC All-Academic Team ... selected to the CDS Pre-Season All-America First Team ... named to Lindy's Pre-Season All-America Second Team

might be some one to look at for Swing Tackle

http://www.wsuathletics.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=4556&path=football

2. cowboysfan31

cowboysfan31 Active Member

1,296 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    He is intriguing because of his name, but I don't know if anything else really stands out about him. He was named a Pre-Season 1st Team All-American by D2Football.Com but when they list the top D2 pro hopefuls they have G/T Amini Silatolu, G Rishaw Johnson, and G/T Cordell Bell listed but no Joe Long. He may be worth a workout as an undrafted free agent, but I wouldn't guarantee him anything.

3. drawnstripes

drawnstripes Benched

167 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    and who can

you and I know this