1. Are you a gamer? Come join us at GameNotOver.com
    If you are a gamer, then GameNotOver is your new home! Whether you are a PC, PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, mobile or web gamer, you will find other gamers to talk with on GameNotOver where you can get help, share reviews of the latest games and gaming technology or even wax nostalgic over the gaming days of old. Come join us and help us grow GameNotOver into a wonderful community for gamers!
    Dismiss Notice

Joe Mixon

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by NickZepp, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Verdict

Verdict Well-Known Member

5,549 Messages
    1,370 Likes Received
    I really don't care what the media says or would say about us for drafting a player like Mixon. I am not saying it is irrelevant but I am saying what the media says really doesn't matter to me.

I don't care that they brought Hardy here and gave him a shot. I do mind that he remained an ******* after we gave him a chance. As long as the player has a high probablility of keeping his ducks in a row, staying out of trouble, eligible to play and is a good team mate it is irrelevant to a large degree.

Risen Star likes this.
  2. batman36

batman36 Active Member

679 Messages
    160 Likes Received
    I agree, and...BOOMER!

3. darthseinfeld

darthseinfeld Today's Winner Of The Internet Zone Supporter

7,810 Messages
    5,418 Likes Received
    Ouch.....but lol

4. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer Well-Known Member

1,087 Messages
    1,270 Likes Received
    I think he misunderstood. I'm guessing he was told he was looking at a "first degree" rating, not "first round".

5. jrumann59

jrumann59 Well-Known Member

7,365 Messages
    2,044 Likes Received
    Seattle loves guys like this they can get value and they can usually turn them around except Bruce Irvin

6. Denim Chicken

Denim Chicken Well-Known Member

5,965 Messages
    4,892 Likes Received
    Hope he goes undrafted and no one signs him in FA.

7. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

36,960 Messages
    43,396 Likes Received
    You're a great person.

8. ckalch

ckalch Well-Known Member

520 Messages
    333 Likes Received
    If he gets a chance to succeed he could be a very, very successful pro. Behind Fournette and Cook he's the third best RB in this class.

9. RandyOh

RandyOh Well-Known Member

1,451 Messages
    813 Likes Received
    Probably going to Seattle in the 2nd round. They don't get crap from the media for taking players with bad pasts.

10. Denim Chicken

Denim Chicken Well-Known Member

5,965 Messages
    4,892 Likes Received
    Thanks!