1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

JOKE: 3 Boys Saved Bush

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by Hostile, Jun 3, 2008.

1. Hostile

Hostile Tacos are a good investment Zone Supporter

119,115 Messages
    3,139 Likes Received
    By all means switch political parties to make the joke fit how you feel.

George W. Bush was out jogging in the Winter time. He slipped on some ice and tumbled down a hill breaking through some thin ice in a creek and could not get out.

Nearby 3 boys witnessed him fall and quickly sprang into action. They made a human chain and pulled him out of the ice.

Bush was so thankful for their efforts that he addressed the boys.

"Boys, thank you so much. You saved my life. I don't know if you realize it or not, but I'm George W. Bush, the 43rd President of the United States. As a thank you, I'd like to give each of you something very special."

He turned to the first boy and asked, "what do you want more than anything in the world?"

The boy replied, "I want a horse."

Bush said, "you've got it, and we'll make sure to get you a great saddle and a place to keep him where all his feed and vet bills will be free so that he is never an imposition upon your family.

He said to the second boy, "what do you want more than anything in the world?"

The boy replied, "I want to go to Disneyland."

Bush said, "you've got it. We'll pay for all your travel, hotel, and food while you are there. It won't cost your family a dime, you won't have to wait in any lines. Right to the front for every ride for the entire time you are there."

He said to the third boy, "what do you want more than anything in the world?"

The boy said, "I want a motorized wheel chair with a complete entertainment package. HDTV with satellite link and PS3 with all the games and connection to the Internet.

Bush said, "son you aren't crippled."

The boy replied, "no, but I will be when my Dad finds out I saved your ***."
  2. AtlCB

AtlCB Active Member

3,684 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
  3. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    :lmao2:

Love it. Too funny!