1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Jonathan Baldwin 2011 NFL Draft Interview

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by cowboyjoe, Feb 8, 2011.

1. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,092 Messages
    83 Likes Received
    http://www.mockingthedraft.com/2011/2/7/1979370/jonathan-baldwin-2011-nfl-draft-interview

MTD: What do you expect your 40 time to be at the Combine?
    JB: I'm not giving a specific number, but it may shock people!

MTD: What drives you?
    JB: To be the best! I think of my son and want him to have a better life than I had growing up. Playing in the NFL is a life-long dream and I have a strong love of the game. It's a great blessing to have the opportunity to show what I'm capable of.

MTD: What are your strengths and weaknesses?
    JB: My strengths are: attacking the ball in the air, my ability to catch the football, confidence in my abilities, big body and fearlessness going across the middle.
    As far as weaknesses go, there are a lot of things I want to work on and I'm ready to get better everyday.
  2. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

59,744 Messages
    2,778 Likes Received
    Guy is talented...but I have heard he is a handful and a bit of a head case.

Not sure if it is along the lines of Antonio Bryant but I think I would shy away from this guy.
  3. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,092 Messages
    83 Likes Received
    totally agree, but hopefully has a good time in 40 moves up in the draft, which allows another player to fall to us in the draft
  4. realtick

realtick Benched

6,986 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I think he's a bit stiff, but a good chain-mover...comparable to Earnest Wilford when he first arrived to the NFL. I will say that he's probably easily the best run-blocking WR in the draft. I was very impressed with that aspect of his game.