1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Julius, Henson, and QC videos

Discussion in 'Artwork Zone' started by jdnalls, May 7, 2004.

1. jdnalls

jdnalls New Member

1,170 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  2. djmajestik

djmajestik Member

985 Messages
    23 Likes Received
    Excuse the ignorance, but what are .rbn files? Do I need a special player for them? Thanks for the post!
  3. Boom

Boom Just Dez It

907 Messages
    32 Likes Received

It's rbn.com. The files are .rm or RealOne player.
  4. jdnalls

jdnalls New Member

1,170 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    It's a RealPlayer file.
  5. LeonDixson

LeonDixson Illegitimi non carborundum

9,748 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    Thanks, JD. I had not seen those before.
  6. RatisBeast

RatisBeast Chevy Guy

1,722 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  7. Lord Sun

Lord Sun New Member

573 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    thanx, dude! I left the PC's alone, but that CBS report is the good stuff. I like to see JJ getting that catch and run, even if it IS against nobodies without pads. DH looks pretty crisp.
  8. Rack Bauer

Rack Bauer Federal Agent

22,585 Messages
    527 Likes Received
    "Personally I see good things from Quincy Carter so, I'm kinda pulling for him" - Roger Staubach.

Interesting. I figured he would of said something like "May the best QB win". I guess he really sees something in QC. Unless he's just a Quincy Apologist. :D
  9. adbutcher

adbutcher K9NME

10,743 Messages
    415 Likes Received
    Oh behave...Roger obviously doesn't have a clue. :D
  10. RCowboyFan

RCowboyFan New Member

6,926 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Ok maybe its just me, but if and when we can get closeup picture of Drew with Helmet on and compare that picture with Aikman, especially when they have that intense look. Its really uncanny how similar they look.

Ever since I saw him in Michigan, I always thought him to be another Aikman, although most comparison to talent was to Elway. Never thought Cowboys will have a chance to have him, but thought he would be ideal guy to pick up where Aikman left off.

Ok, now down from the pipe dreams, lets hope Drew is at least above avg QB in NFL.
  11. Charles

Charles Benched

3,409 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I just saw the CBS clip for the 1st time. I wish DirectTv would offer alternate regional coverage to their subscribers. I wouldn't mind paying an extra amount (within reason) to get local DFW channels.

Here's what the 2 Greatest QBs in Cowboy History had to say about the QB situation.

Roger Staubach:"It will be a interesting to see how the battle emerges. It's a little bit like Craig Morton and myself. Personally, I see good things in Quincy Carter, so I am (or ahh) kinda pulling for him

Troy Aikman:I don't think it's good for the Cowboys, if he (Henson) is playing early because it probably means the team is not playing well or Quincy is not playing particularly well

The Dodger sees some good things in Carter and is pulling for him whilst some fans and mediots haven't seen anything good in Carter and have already annointed Henson.

Troy basically stated (In his opinion) the success (atleast for now and the near future) of the Cowboys depends on Carter's play.

It's amazing. Randy Galloway a beat writer who has never suited up or played the position in question can get so much support for his "2005 Mantra", but when 2 of the greatest QBs ever to play the position take a stance that shows support for Carter very few fans acknowledge or agree with it. :eek:
  12. junk

junk I've got moxie

9,291 Messages
    243 Likes Received
    Good point. Staubach and Aikman's record as talent evaluators and coaches is unparalled. I am sure they must be right.
  13. Charles

Charles Benched

3,409 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I don't whether or not they are right. I just know there opinion carries more wieght than Randy Galloway. Infact Galloways opinion should not be in the same sentence as Staubachs and Troys opinions :D .
  14. jamez25

jamez25 Active Member

1,617 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    thanks JD ...
  15. The Realist

The Realist Active Member

3,348 Messages
    17 Likes Received
    Last time Troy helped evaluate talent we drafted David LaFleur.
  16. Go Big D!

Go Big D! Destination End Zone

1,758 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I also thought it was interesting to hear what Staubach and Aikman
    had to say about QC. These videos weren't well recieved at SSD
    due to the couple of flame threads that were going on at the time.

I'm glad you guys appreciated them :)

Hey Rack, miss ya tons!
    If you ever get a minute I have something to tell you...
  17. Go Big D!

Go Big D! Destination End Zone

1,758 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    and BTW, nice place you have over here.
    I may drop in more often ;)