just asking

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by cowboyblue22, Aug 17, 2013.

1. cowboyblue22

cowboyblue22 Well-Known Member

1,246 Messages
    568 Likes Received
    is it time to worry yet or not
    they seem to really be struggling I know it preseason but wow looks struggled against the raiders and now against the cards. the offense looks awful defense not bad.
  2. GloryDaysRBack

GloryDaysRBack Well-Known Member

10,423 Messages
    1,799 Likes Received
    offense looks awful? lol really?

romo threw for almost 150 yards and he barely played
  3. CowboyStar88

CowboyStar88 Well-Known Member

6,481 Messages
    2,363 Likes Received
    Well like I said in another post it seems like you can tell what teams actually game plan for these games and what teams are just evaluating players. Also this game would've looked a lot different if they didn't fumble the punt or the other 2 fumbles this game looks apr different
  4. Redball Express

Redball Express All Aboard!!!

3,737 Messages
    695 Likes Received
    They are not scoring and like it's their first time at sex..they cough up the ball way too prematurely.

Just my observation, folks.
  5. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

37,312 Messages
    14,278 Likes Received
    Well, I'd say 'no,' mostly because my assessment of the players who are actually going to play in the regular season doesn't match yours at all. But I'd also say 'no' because it's preseason and the outcomes of team games in the preseason means absolutely nothing.
    CowboyMike, Vanilla2 and CowboyStar88 like this.
  6. FiveRings

FiveRings Well-Known Member

1,767 Messages
    234 Likes Received
    No. The offense looked GOOD, they just had butterfingers. But it's the preseason, when you get to work out those kinks and learn from stupid mistakes so you DON'T make them when it counts
  7. BoysFan4ever

BoysFan4ever Well-Known Member

8,259 Messages
    3,032 Likes Received
    Weren't we really bad in the turnover dept last year? I don't watch preseason but you know reading they had 6 of them in a game, preseason or not, makes you go WTH?
  8. Picksix

Picksix A Work in Progress

5,042 Messages
    942 Likes Received
    The offense is executing well. They just need to stop beating themselves. That part is troubling. The defense is giving up yards, but not points. The ST's need work, but I think there are a lot of players on the ST's that won't be during the season.
  9. coult44

coult44 Well-Known Member

2,522 Messages
    1,598 Likes Received
    Why do guys start posts like this and then run off? The defense looked VERY good, and Romo and the 1st team O looked pretty dang good. The OL needs work, but that's nothing new.
  10. danielofthesaints

danielofthesaints Well-Known Member

1,105 Messages
    195 Likes Received
    The Sky is Falling Pt. 5,859,009.
  11. durrrr

durrrr Active Member

721 Messages
    70 Likes Received
  12. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

59,391 Messages