1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Just got this email...

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by Danny White, Sep 24, 2008.

1. Danny White

Danny White Winter is Coming

12,345 Messages
    0 Likes Received

:lmao2:
  2. Royal Laegotti

Royal Laegotti Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!

4,971 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I wonder if they'd take a blank hot check?
  3. CowboyWay

CowboyWay If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State

4,163 Messages
    28 Likes Received
    Yeah, they contacted me last month. I did what they asked, and I just got a check in my mailbox yesterday for a million bucks for my trouble.

I'm going shopping today.
  4. nathanlt

nathanlt Well-Known Member

1,964 Messages
    28 Likes Received
    It's so sincere of them to blame everything on Phil Graham who was part of 90%+ vote in both houses that brought forth those bills in the 90's.

Classy.
  5. Royal Laegotti

Royal Laegotti Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!

4,971 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I don't know why he doesn't get the Federal Reserve to print him some more endless scrip out of thin air, that ought to solve his problem. Maybe doesn't like their interest rate?
  6. bbgun

bbgun Benched

27,870 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Me too:

Dear Sirs,

Please do not be alarmed at the way I am contacting you, and I trust God you will see your way to assisting me.

I am Mr. Henry Paulson, and I currently serve as Secretary of Treasury in a North American country, the US of A. I am due to be receiving the sum of USD700 billion (seven hundred billions), only the money seems to be held up. I got your name from the girl who runs the computer. This is where I need your help.

As soon as you can, God willing, I will need you to give me the number of your American account where I can wire this sum. For your trouble, as part of the settlement, I will give you the sum of exactly nothing.

Please be well, and I trust in God you will assist me honestly and without delay.

Yours, truly,

Mr. Henry Paulson
    USA Secretary of Treasure
  7. ScipioCowboy

ScipioCowboy More than meets the eye. Staff Member

14,489 Messages
    1,527 Likes Received
    One would think that a person of Mr. Paulson's status and academic background would have a firmer grasp on basic English grammar.;)