1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Justin Rascati prospects (ProFootballWeekly)

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by TheProphet, Mar 16, 2007.

1. the kid 05

the kid 05 Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds

9,537 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    its still disrespectful regardless, he claims to always take the "high road" and stays away from insults and negative commentary
  2. Hostile

Hostile Peace Zone Supporter

118,388 Messages
    1,435 Likes Received
    Blaine Fowler.
  3. TheProphet

TheProphet Benched

728 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Why don't you butt out guy? I'm not interested in being slammed by anyone around here without just cause. You seem to enjoy stirring the pot with each and every reply to me. As I said to you many times, you worry about your own cred, there is plenty there to keep you busy.
  4. philo beddoe

philo beddoe Benched

1,895 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I avoid the "ghetto", every chance I get, brother. I am rather streetwise, though. My "cred" is sky high. LOL. I own very expensive "bling" too. LOL
  5. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

32,666 Messages
    426 Likes Received
    The Mods all understand exactly what they are dealing with ..... one of these days they will bore of these clowns.
  6. TheProphet

TheProphet Benched

728 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I only fire when fired upon. You of all people around here should have figured that out by now.
  7. DallasEast

DallasEast Cowboys 24/7/365 Zone Supporter

27,520 Messages
    1,072 Likes Received
    I'm not a 'know nothing'! You are! I mean, you two! I mean, you three! Oh, to hell with it! :mad:
    http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1423199&postcount=44

:rolleyes:
  8. the kid 05

9,537 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    all he did was ask for article about the damn guy, and you snapped. Hardly being "fired upon"
  9. TheProphet

TheProphet Benched

728 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I hope the mods discipline you for falsely slandering a fellow board member. CCBoy and I have only crossed paths periodically on other boards. Unbeleivable how a handful of you guys have the attack dog pack mentality going after anyone who may have a differing opinion or style. Pathetic.
  10. philo beddoe

philo beddoe Benched

1,895 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I didn't say you did, and what is it that you don't believe? I admit I fell for the trick.
  11. the kid 05

9,537 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    really, because you just plaid into a very lame duck stero-type showing me two things:

1) you dont know what the hell a ghetto actuall is

2) your a racist piece of garbage

btw nice way of answer my question to your "challenge"
  12. TheProphet

TheProphet Benched

728 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Like I said, the article was copied and pasted on the original post. Look for yourself and starting gulping down crow. :lmao:
  13. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Moderator Staff Member

34,199 Messages
    1,300 Likes Received
    At some point, I think there may actually have been a question about Rascati. For me, I would rather take a guy like Zabransky from Boise. To me, there's more to work with there and a much better track record but that's just me.
  14. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

59,700 Messages
    2,721 Likes Received
    Well I think this thread has reached the end of the road.

[IMG]
  15. Hostile

Hostile Peace Zone Supporter

118,388 Messages
    1,435 Likes Received
    I think if I asked a question that wasn't a "trick," you still couldn't answer it.

For all the crowing about what you know about football, that falls pretty far from the target.

Trivia isn't football knowledge. You never answered my QB question, Blaine Fowler?