1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Justin Tuck-classy move

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by Bigdog, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Bigdog

Bigdog Well-Known Member

1,567 Messages
    41 Likes Received
    There is an article on Yahoo sports about How Justin Tuck visited a police officer at his home after he was released from the hospital. The officer was shot in the head by a gang member 10 days earlier. Tuck was in the neighborhood and decided to stop by and visit the officer and his family. The man was very surprise when Tuck showed up at his front door. You can say what you want about him as a football player but to me that was a very classy move he did for that fan.
  2. Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan Benched

14,198 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Wow I think that's that 1st classy move he's made in his career.
  3. CowboyMike

CowboyMike Stay Thirsty, My Friends

5,209 Messages
    119 Likes Received
    My barber shop plays BSPN all the time and the other day they had a story about him being very close friends with a fan that was terminally ill. It was very good and made me think better of him. Before I just thought he was a brash classless *******.

It's like Wes Mantooth in Anchorman: "From deep down in my stomach, with every inch of me, I pure, straight hate you. But goddammit, do I respect you!"
  4. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

32,531 Messages
    2,217 Likes Received
    I applaud him for it and hate him no less.

I still think he's a d-bag in his career. At least he doesn't let it carry over to his personal life.
  5. Chocolate Lab

Chocolate Lab Run-loving Dino

33,928 Messages
    2,890 Likes Received
    I've heard him on Galloway's show a lot, and he does seem like a pretty smart, classy guy. He just doesn't like us, which is understandable. But he's worlds apart from a jerk like Jacobs or any number of Eagles.
  6. brymatt94

brymatt94 Active Member

462 Messages
    203 Likes Received
    :lmao2:Perfect analogy, and after this that's how I feel about Tuck.
  7. bbgun

bbgun Benched

27,868 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Flo cheapshotting him will probably do that.
  8. Passepartout

Passepartout Member

315 Messages
    19 Likes Received
    Well I always thought that Justin was a class act all around. He doesn't let his football life interfere with his personal life. Makes me like him even more.
  9. Future

Future Intramural Legend

16,397 Messages
    1,670 Likes Received
    Agreed. Tuck is one of the more tolerable Giants imo.